Need someone to drive your car cross country?

1172 posts / 0 new
Last post
Anonymous (not verified)
Need someone to drive your car cross country?

December 16, 2003 at 09:22:23:

I am planning on traveling from Atlanta, GA to Portland, OR this coming January or February. Does anyone need a car driven out there? Or have any inexpensive ideas on how to get there?

Drive from Boston area to Greensboro NC

I am looking for someone to drive my Honda Odyssey mini-van from the Boston area to Greensboro North Carolina in the next few weeks. I will pay gas.

Would like my car driven from Boston area to NC

Would you like a road trip? Drive my Honda Odyssey from Boston to Greensboro, North Carolina. I will pay for gas and one night in a motel. 

John Barge's picture
Drive my car from Atlanta to Austin

I need someone to drive my 2005 Infiniti G35 from Atlanta to Austin, TX. Pick it up any time and deliver it to Austin by Tuesday, July 22.

The trunk and half of the back seat will be loaded with my possessions and my gentle toy Havanese dog.

I will pay for the gas.

Thank you.

DavidandNellie Turner's picture
Moving at the end of July.

Hi,

My wife and I are moving to the Sacramento, California area from middle Georgia. We are taking a rental truck and our 2014 Dodge Journey and are leaving Georgia on July 29th and getting to Sacramento Aug 3rd or 4th. The drive is roughly 2600 miles. We are thinking about allowing someone to drive our Journey, but there are some requirements. Rather have 2 people, clean, non smoking, clean driving record, like and understand dogs, and must stay within range of our rental truck at all times. The Journey will be empty, except for our 48 pound dog who loves everyone. We will pay for the gas and even the meals, but hotel rooms have to be discussed and you will not be paid other than that. Basically you get to drive across the country for free, but have to pay for your own vacation. Contact me at Oddyturner@gmail.com if you are interested.

Amelita Lijek's picture
I'll drive your car from New York to LA FOR FREE(ish)

Hi!

I'm trying to help a friend out by driving his adorable dog across country for him in the last week of August, and just need a car in which to do it. I'm offering this for free, save for SPLITTING gas money. No hotel stipend, lowered gas costs, and you help a doggy. More details in the craigslist posting here:

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/rid/4559632544.html

Basically:

-I'm 26 with a 100% clean driving record and have driven long distances many times

-I will be photographing the dog in ridiculous get ups appropriate to our location

-I will blog about the adventure and sell the blog to urban outfitters for lots of $$$$$ and you will get some of that $$$$$

-I'm insured! And I have AAA!

Please feel free to contact me through the listing if you have any questions!! If you want to know anything about me you can find me on twitter @aaaamelita and also I do improv around the city if that's your thing.

Casandra Albaissam's picture
im ready when you are ! florida to wisconsin

Hi my namesCasandra and i am trying to take a trip to wisconsin by august or sooner i live in flordia and if anyone needs a car deliverd befor hand please let me no

Move from Pittsburgh to San Francisco Area

Need to move ASAP some random basement items that could not fit in our moving truck. items like bicycles, microwave, chair, TV's. I can send a picture upon request. Items could fit in a 12 foot trailer or in a small truck. please communicate to drleonelparedes@yahoo.com

kellyggggg's picture
Car Transport Cross Country July 2014

Hi, we are a couple looking to transport a car from East to West coast, or vice versa. We are very flexible with locations but would like to make the trip in July of 2014. We wouldn't ask for payment, just a stipend to cover gas and three nights in a motel.

We have excellent references! Please contact me at kellyg315@yahoo.com

Need driver

I need to transport random basement items from Pittsburgh PA to San francisco Bay area ASAP

please contact me at drleonelparedes@yahoo.com so hopefully we can help each other.

thank you very much

Ivy E.

Hi, I am moving from Brooklyn, NY to Santa Barbara, Ca and am interested in having someone drive my car from NY to SB or somewhere nearby like LA(I am flying to CA on July 8th). My car is a 2012 nissan versa and its a stick shift. I do have the trunk filled with stuff and one of the back seats is taken up but the other back seat is clear as is the front passenger seat. Im just in the phase where I am exlporing all my options as to how to get my car to CA sans open carrier, and interested in any safe efficient and effective ways of achieving that goal. Pls msg me with any questions or for more details to discuss further if interested. Thanks!:) - Ivy 

ps. I have been having some technical problems with this webiste/you can also msg me at ivyelizabethdoner@yahoo.com

Need someone to drive my car from Bethesda,Maryland to Nashville

Need someone to drive a nice 1985 Mercedes Diesel from Bethesda, Maryland to Nashville, TN. Email me if you're interested. drummercrowley@gmail.com

Alison Spencer's picture
Need driver for truck/dog/husband relocating San Diego-Michigan

We are relocating from San Diego to Hancock Michigan (northwestern upper peninsula, nearest major city is Duluth MN--it's a 40 hr drive according to Mapquest if you go the southern route starting with AZ/TX, which I highly recommend instead of going through the mountains of Colorado) and my husband has fully loaded his 1992 1ton Ford F250 pickup bed(with shell/cap) with household furnishings and had all maintenance updated on it. 

However, while he is a licensed driver very recent medical issues make it impossible for him to do this drive. Also I am in Michigan already and NOT a licensed driver, and I have been unable to find friends/family willing to do the drive.  So I need a quote to find out pricing and soonest availability for hiring someone to drive the truck. Husband's family reunion is also going to be here in Michigan on 7/5, so would need to leave no later than 7/1. 

Please also confirm whether husband and dog will be able to ride in truck as well (45lb mellow dog will sit on floorboards at husband's feet) or would I have to fly them out.

Alison M. Spencer 
619-723-9596 (text only)
alisonspencer70@yahoo.com

Hi,

Hi,

I am available for this driving trip, ready to go now. I am a 46 year old lady, safe driver, with experience in cross-country driving.

Please e-mail me at guidedbythenorthstar@gmail.com

Thanks.

Gunnar Kirkesæther's picture
Driving Your car from Chicago IL July 2014

I'm 50year and a first-time-traveler to USA. I have driven cars in France/Paris and Spain in holidays. I consider myself as experienced and secure as a driver. 

I will, with my norwegian church choir arrive Chicago Il. giving some concerts in June/July 2014. From aprox. 6th of July I will spend some time/weeks in USA.

With this I offer my services, bringing Your car anywhere for free. But still I ask You to cost the fuel summed as a trip directly to Your destination. If possible I will spend some lesure-time with Your car on the way, costing my fuel-consumption by myself. If You still want this car directly I will probably agree to this.

Mail me if You find this interesting.  gkim63@hotmail.com

Yours sincerely
Gunnar Kirkesaether

Tia Abina's picture
Drive my neon from Lehigh Valley Pennsylvania to Marietta , Ga

Hi, my daughter is going to College in Georgia!  She isnt comfortable driving the 13 hours and has opted to fly.  I need a reliable person with a clean license to drive her 2003 didge neon from schencksville to marietta, georgia ( Atlanta will do as well). Let me know if you are interested .

phoneman55's picture
auto transport
Tia, Checkout my website and leave the details in the quote page. Thanks! Terry Holt ( www.henryarcher.com)
Jose Seda's picture
Looking to earn some $$ I can drive your car where ever you need
I'm looking to earn some money by transporting your car where ever you need ... im mainly in northern California, central florida and nyc... im currently in nyc i can travel to you to pick up car I have my cdl and I have experience driving cross country... call text or email 347-415-0042 manonfire925@gmail.com
Andres Florido's picture
Drive from New Britain. CT to Statesboro,GA

I need somebody to drive my car this weekend from New Britain, CT to Statesboro,GA

Send me an email for more information af03263@georgiasouthern.edu

kmhs1618's picture
Need someone to drive my car from Kennesaw, GA to Loveland, CO!!

Hi everyone!

I'm currently living in Loveland, Colorado but my car is in Kennesaw, Georgia. If anyone would be willing to drive it for me that'd be awesome. Let me know and we can work something out.

phoneman55's picture
Auto Transport
Check out my website and leave the details on the quote page. Thanks, Terry Holt Www.henryarcher.com
cjurs's picture
DO YOU NEED A CAR OR TV DRIVE SOMEWHERE?
I'm a responsible 41 white male that is currently unemployed & trying to support my 2 boys. I'm willing to drive anything, anywhere. I have a valid Class D Illinois license. Contact me at cubbieblu72@gmail.com or 630-201-4590. I'm available anytime. We can discuss price & everything else.

Cory Jurs

Jill Coughlan's picture
North Carolina to Colorado?

Hi! I am moving from Charlotte, NC to denver, CO and am looking for someone's car to drive out there for them. Preferably the end of June or beginning of July! Clean record, non smoker, no pets. Please let me know if you need your car driven'!

kmhs1618's picture
Drive my car from Georgia?

Hey! My car is currently in Georgia so I don't know if that'd work for you. However, if you could somehow get there that'd be awesome. I could get you a megabus ticket or something!

JessBogi's picture
interested~

hey , 

My name is Jess, I would be willing to drive your car from GA to CO, I am heading out there for a summer job and was planning on renting a car- 

I would be leaving mid/early july, lets talk! 

EMAIL ME- 

bogibogi@icloud.com

drive your vehicle to or from Florida from Boston

Im heading to Palm Beach Florida June 20th until june 30th when I will return to Boston. anyone needing a vehicle transported please call 508-927-2303 clean driving record . referances.  I'm a lic USCG master & delivered vessels valued at over 30 million US. I just completed a 15 million dollar yacht delivery 6-3 thru 6-8 2014 Im returning to florida 7-12 open on the return  please call if interested.

Paul D Poirier

Need a reliable person to drive my car from SanDiego to Michigan

Hi!

I need a reliable person with a clean driving record to drive my car from San Diego to Grand Rapids, Michigan in the 3rd week of June. You will drive the car with few things in the trunk. Please e-mail me with a quote to discuss further.

My e-mail id is salome.mani@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Mani

Need a reliable person to drive my car from SanDiego to Michigan

Hi!

I need a reliable person with a clean driving record to drive my car from San Diego to Grand Rapids, Michigan in the 3rd week of June. You will drive the car with few things in the trunk. Please e-mail me with a quote to discuss further.

My e-mail id is salome.mani@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Mani

Does anyone need a last minute safe and responsible transport?

Hi there,

I am currently located in Boston Massacheussets visiting relatives and am heading back to Southern California within the next week. I will be in Los Angeles by the 13th of this month and wanted to create a post with the offer of a safe, trustworthy, and swift transport of a vehicle from East coast to West coast. I will be available to leave anytime within the next 4 days and I only request the funds for gas and two motel accomodations. I have done this drive several times and am available over the phone or in person for further infortmation. If you have a last minute situation that requires a cross country drive, i'd love to take the burden off of your shoulders! 

For serious inquiries, email me at zack_5star@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Lee Sunday Evans's picture
Need someone to drive your car from Bay Area to NYC/East coast?

Hi,

We are looking for a car to drive from San Francisco to the east coast at the end of July.

We'd want to leave San Francisco July 24 or 25, and would arrive in NYC around August 1st, but this is somewhat flexible.

We are both excellent drivers with great driving records. I grew up in the West and have a lot of experience driving back and forth across country.

If you are interested, email me: tammyonsunday@gmail.com and we can talk about details.

Best, Lee

--
Lee Sunday Evans

Dvora 's picture
Need to move your car from NYC area to San Diego in July

I am relocating across the country and would love to drive your car for you as I move. Clean driving record. Looking for 2nd half of July time frame. 

Please email me at digeller@yahoo.com

Drive my car

I need my car driven from RI to New Mexico. I can go to any neighboring state to drop off or pick up also.

JessBogi's picture
still need a reliable driver?

Hey Shannon

Jesse here, I am goin to the west to start teaching yoga out there for the summer, would love to drive out there, let me know if you are still in need- let's chat on the phone if so- 

email me bogibogi@icloud.com

Cheers!

J

phoneman55's picture
Auto Transport
Shannon, Check out my website and leave your information on the quote page. Thanks, Terry Holt www.henryarcher.com
ブルース@放浪中's picture
Need the car

Hi there!

I'm a 28 year old traveler clean drive license , not smoker,looking to get some car to move to the West Cost but NM is great for me

I can pick up in RI any day of this month or next month!

Bruce.   bruceg168@hotmail.com

driving

Shannon---I'm a retired police officer and I live in NJ.  If you are still interested in transporting your vehicle please contact me at hhkorr@gmail.com with more info.

Bobby Orr

Sanjeev K. Manohar's picture
Drive your vehicle from Seattle to Boston area (July 30-Aug15)

My daughter (doing her PhD) and I plan to drive from Seattle to Boston during a 2 week period around July 30-August 15. Does anyone need their vehicle driven? I am a professor so I better have a decent driving record...:-)

I'll drive your car: NY area to CA Bay Area or Tahoe, CA

Do you have a car that needs to be driven to the West Coast? I'm moving from NYC to the Bay Area at the end of June and have some fragile belongings I'd like to take with me. Let's trade!

I'll drive your car from the NYC area to the Bay Area, CA or Tahoe, CA/NV. I have a perfect driving record and valid drivers license and will pay for gas along the way.

Help me, help you! It's a win win

drive!

How about conn to new mexico!

admin's picture
DRIVER NEEDED JUNE 2014 FROM LOS ANGELES CA TO NASHVILLE TN

2007 DODGE NITRO IN BURBANK CA, NEED TO GET IT TO BRENTWOOD TN ASAP. IF NO LUCK BY JULY 2014 I WILL HAVE IT SHIPPED. THANKS FOR QUESTIONS, ETC.

This post by loganrunger was moved here by the boards moderator to make it easier for you to find and reply to.

Thanks for being part of our Family Travel Forum community!

kellyggggg's picture
LA to TN

We would love to drive your car from LA to TN. We wouldn't ask for payment, just a stipend to cover gas one-way across the country.

My boyfriend and I are recent college graduates with outstanding references from years of work, house-sitting, and babysitting. We both have clean driving records.

Please e-mail me at kellyg315@yahoo.com to discuss further.

phoneman55's picture
Auto Transport
Contact me...Henry Archer Personal Auto Transport, Inc...www.henryarcher.com
Los Angeles CA to Nashville TN
Hi there!

My name is Henry, a recent graduate from the Yale School of Architecture (Class of 2014). I would very much love to be the driver for your Dodge Nitro from Los Angeles, CA to Nashville, TN. I am taking the summer off before I head to New York for my full-time employment. I have been driving for 9 years, since I got my license at the age of 20, and I have a perfect driving record (never been ticketed, never been pulled over). 

I am really interested in becoming a driver; I will be doing this drive with a friend, a recent graduate from the Yale School of Music (Class of 2014). What is the time frame you're looking at? We are available to start as soon as 6/9/2014.

I look forward to hearing from you very soon.

Cheers,
Henry
Hi Logan,My name is Emma and

Hi Logan,

My name is Emma and I am responding to your request to have your 2007 Dodge Nitro driven from LA to Nashville. Starting in California and ending in New York City, five recent Columbia University graduates (including me) plan to take a Southern route across the country, . We plan to leave on June 15th and end the trip in by June 26th. In this timeframe, the car could be dropped off in Nashville a few days before. Please let me know if you are interested in having us relocate your car.

Looking forward to hearing back from you,

Emma

need driver from DC area to Seattle/Tacoma -- July/August 2014

Car is a 1998 Volvo station wagon (with manual transmission) in good condition.

phoneman55's picture
Auto Transport
Noholds, Check out my web site. www.henryarcher.com Terry Holt
ブルース@放浪中's picture
To Seattle

Hi there, I'm a 28 year old traveler, clean driver license, not smoker , looking for some car to get to the west cost

I can pick up the car any day of June , July !

if that's works for you please let me know

Bruce.   bruceg168@hotmail.com

Reply to NoHolds

I need to travel from DC to Seattle last week of July. If you still need a driver for your car I am more than available. Lemme know.

301-864-8530

DC to Seattle trip

Hello ,

My name is Charlie Huff and I would more that happy to discuss your plans to drive your car across country in July or August.

If you are still interested your may call me at 740-403-2298 or email me @..thehuffyone@yahoo.com.

Thank you

Charlie Huff

Drive me car, savannah ga to San Diego

I am looking for two people to drive two cars from Savannah ga to San Diego. One of the can be driven now and one next month. They are both diesel Jettas, so great gas mileage.

andre_pabrek's picture
i can drive
hi i cam drive your car but i just often drive in indonesia and now in indonesia so if possible you can contact me at andre_pabrek@yahoo.co.id

Pages