Need someone to drive your car cross country?

1365 posts / 0 new
Last post
Need someone to drive your car cross country?

December 16, 2003 at 09:22:23:

I am planning on traveling from Atlanta, GA to Portland, OR this coming January or February. Does anyone need a car driven out there? Or have any inexpensive ideas on how to get there?

lakeside2's picture
I am driving from Melbourne, FL to Oxnard CA

I am driving from Melbourne FL to Oxnard CA. I am leaving on June 2nd around 5 pm. I am flying in and arriving in Melbourne about 4:30 pm from San Diego to pick up a rental truck. I am looking for a female pasenger, non smoker, pay your way, can share room not bed. I do not know how much room there is so one bag only. About me: married, 69, non smoker. I plan to drive for several hours the 1st night stop and get a room, wake up @ 1:00 am and it the road by 2:00 am and do this until I reach Oxnard. My cell is 619-993-6577, email mdougher4@cox.net.

looking for someone to drive my car from SF to Mineapolis

Hello, 

I am looking for a driver to drive my 2008 Subaru Outback from SF to Minneapolis with an arrival date of July 8th.

thanks for advising

Interested

Would love to drive your outback from cali to Minneapolis this summer. Any interest?? Call me anytime 952-686-8868

I know this is a long shot,

I know this is a long shot, but will be flying out to cali for a wedding in late June and want to road trip back to minneapolis with a stop in denver along the way. I am from minneapolis and know the area well. Any interest? 

May 2016, want a vehicle to drive from Florida to California
Hi all! I'm moving to San Diego California from the Orlando Florida area ( Melbourne ) to San Diego this month, May 2016 I hope to leave in the next week or 2. And looking to drive a vehicle (suv, truck, van) with a tow package / hitch to tow a small u haul trailer, or an empty cargo van or a minivan with stowaway seats. I'm 30 years old with auto insurance and great credit. I wish to arrive no later than May 29 in San Diego. Please let me know if you have a vehicle that needs to be transported cross country! Thanks for your time. Please call or text me at : Three_ 2_one. Four-two-6.8fourZero3 (Like this to avoid number phishing)
Georgia to San Diego end of June!

Hello! 

Does anyone need their car driven from Georgia to San Diego around the 21st of June? Would love to drive it across the coast for a road trip. Need some fresh air and a nice relaxing sight seeing rendezvous! Email me if anything close to this :) ....cinmin07@yahoo.com

need a drive from indianapolis to dallas

I need a drive from indianapolis to dallas around june 5 to drive me car.Please email me if you are interest at gao3loveyou@yahoo.com thank you

Need Driver for car from Texas to Chicago

Hello, I need a driver to get a car from Austin TX to the Chicago area sometime between now and early June (2016). I can start the car off in most of the major TX cities (Austin, Houston, Dallas, San Antonio). I will pay for gas. Please contact me at wrusry "at" gmail "dot" com.

Thank you!

Looking to drive car across country

Hi,

My boyfriend and I are looking to drive drive a car from LA to NYC from late May to mid-June.  We live in NYC and are attending a wedding out in California from which we would love to drive back.  Does anyone need their car driven during that time?  Our dates are a little flexible, but are approximately May 24th-June 9th.  We are clean and courteous and very good drivers (with clean driving records).  We'd be happy to answer any other questions you may have- thanks and let us know!

-Briana

briana.pozner@gmail.com

Luke Makris's picture
ready to drive for you

Hi, I am looking for the opportunity to drive someone's car from the east coast to the west coast any time in May 2016. I am trying to get to my internship for the summer. I have insurance and would be willing to discuss any concerns and conditions you have. Please let me know if you need this free service.

Best,

Luke Makris    410 212 0205   lukemakris@gmail.com

Driver wanted from Los Angeles to Maine/Boston in June/July

I'm needing my car, 2011 Subaru Impreza, driven from Los Angeles area to Maine/Boston area this June/July. The car will have some of my personal belonging in it but will still have plenty of room. It's a great little car and I can pay for gas/tolls. I'm moving to Portland, Maine but am more than willing to pick it up in Boston or other surrounding areas. You can also take your time site seeing as there is no set date for when I need it delivered!

Thanks!

Julia

jpendletonknoll@gmail.com

car driven to boston/maine

Julia, do you still need someone to drive your car? if you could let me know either way that would be great!

Thanks,

Jessica

Hey Jessica,

Hey Jessica,

Sorry, I haven't been checking this site as often as my email. Thanks for reaching out but I do have it covered as of now.

Hope you find another option!

-Julia

i can drive your car!

Hi Julia,

I saw your post online about having your car driven from LA to Boston area. i am planning  a trip for July and would be flying out to southern California and then driving back through southern states. my plan is to take no more then two weeks. i am thirty- five years old and have a clean driving record. i am married and have a nine year old  son but am just looking to get away for a solo trip and do some sightseeing. i also will be possibly visiting with  a friend and family member on the drive back for a day or two. do you still need a driver? i am not quite sure how this whole thing works, is there other info that you would need/ want? please let me know if you are interested. 

Jessica 

Luke Makris's picture
Hi, I am looking for the opportunity

Hi,

I am looking for the opportunity to drive someone's car from the east coast to the west coast any time in May 2016. I am trying to get to my internship for the summer. I have insurance and would be willing to discuss any concerns and conditions you have. Please let me know if you need this free service. 

Best, 

Luke Makris    410 212 0205   lukemakris@gmail.com

Anyone need a car transported from Denver to LA in June?

My wife and I are trying to do a one-way road trip from Denver, CO to Los Angeles, CA to celebrate our anniversary in mid-June.  We only have time to do the one way drive and will fly back.  We both have clean driving records and we'd do the vehicle transport free of charge.  It'd be a huge help to us (no one-way Drop Fee...) if we could help someone else out transporting their vehicle.  Help us help you!  Please respond to johnhoppeiv@gmail.com if this is something that could work for you.

need driver for my car from Los angeles to ATlanta GA!

I need someone with clean license to drive my car from LA to Atlnta GA. that would be great If I travel with you as well. I will have my luggages in the trunk and back seat

ssaboohe@yahoo.com

Driver needed idaho to texas

I need a car drove from idaho to texas asap.

michigan to texas
Hi, I a moved to Texas from Michigan and have a few things to bring down yet. Looking for someone that has a vehicle need transported from mi to tx. I am a very responsible and safe driver. Have been a truck driver for 9 yrs and never had and accident or ticket in my life . Will do the transport for just the split of gas.
East Coast to West Coast Auto Transport

Hi!

I am looking to drive from the east coast to the west coast in June/July 2016. 

Please let me know if you are looking to transport your car at that time. 

I am finishing up my master's in the northeast and am needing to relocate to the west in June or July 2016. I am available to drive anywhere from the east and can drive to any destination on the west coast. I am a very responsible driver with no driving or criminal record. References available upon request.

Please email me if you or someone you know is of interest in this service. (direct email, iani at simmons dot edu)

Thank you so much and look forward to hearing from you soon!

Luke Makris's picture
FREE movement of your car from east coast to west coast

Hi,

I am looking for the opportunity to drive someone's car from the east coast to the west coast any time in May 2016. I am trying to get to my internship for the summer. I have insurance and would be willing to discuss any concerns and conditions you have. Please let me know if you need this free service. 

Best, 

Luke Makris    410 212 0205   lukemakris@gmail.com

Please contact me for driving from East to west in June 2016

Hi, 

I have sent email to iani@Simmons.edu during the day and did not hear back from you.

Could you please let me know even if you have already got it arranged?  Thanks.

yuanhsu888@gmail.com

hi

hi all. Have a nice trip to all of you

Car delivery coast to coast

I am going on a trip to Cuba in early August 2016. I love road trip ( the wife does not ) and am looking for someone that needs their vehicle relocated to the west coast or anywhere inbetween. I am a business owner, responsible and will treat your property as I would my own. I'd like the trip at least midway accross the US but would be willing to talk about shorter duration. I live in the Seattle area but am fine delivering any where else. I can hop a flight from the end of the delievry.

Are you still looking for driving a car to San Diego?

Hi,

please let me know if you are still looking for driving a car to San Diego.

yuanhsu888@gmail.com

East to San Diego one way
Hello! Looking to have your car relocated out to San Diego. At the end of January I am moving to San Diego. I would love to help someone relocate their vehicle. Clean driving record and a very cautious driver here. Message me and hopefully we can help each other out. Contact me 570 579 8820 or email kalaf619@gmail.com
admin's picture
Do you need your car driven from LA to Portland at New Year's?

I'm an American living in Germany - I'm flying to Los Angeles on Dec 27 and will then drive with my brother to Portland, OR over the next few days, arriving Dec 31 or Jan 1.  We were planning on renting a car, but they're super expensive one-way - if you need your car driven from Los Angeles or San Fran to Oregon around this time, please let me know!

My brother and I are both scientists with great driving records :)

Thanks,

Mason

posted by user:  mdini and moved to this board by the admin. Use Contact Us page if you have t rouble reaching this user.  Thanks!

Thanks for being part of our Family Travel Forum community!

need driver for car from Los Angeles to Sacramento

Hello Mason,

I have a minivan needing a driver for travel from Westminster, California to Sacramento, California.

Car will be available 02 Jan 2016.

Please let me know if this works for you.

Hoang

Need someone to drive minivan from Pittsburgh to St. Louis ASAP

We need help.  My husband has ALS/Lou Gehrig's Disease.  He is being Medevac/flown from Pittsburgh to St. Louis, where we live.  I need someone to drive our handicap accessible minivan (Toyota Sienna) from Pittsburgh to St. Louis ASAP.  We would appreciate the help.  Thanks.

Amanda Vargo's picture
Hi..If you are still looking

Hi..

If you are still looking for this please e-mail me at itsamandav@aim.com

San Francisco to San Diego

My husband and I are looking to drive someones car from San Francisco to San Diego in January. Both of us have a perfect driving record. 

Meg Hansen's picture
:) Minnesota to Orange County

Hello, 

My siblings and I are planning on driving from Minneapolis, MN to Orange County, CA the weekend after thanksgiving and would love to drive your car if you need it taken one-way. We are all excellent drivers and will be leaving anytime after Thanksgiving and arriving to Southern California by 12/1/2015. If you would like our help in moving your vehicle, please let me know!

Thank you!
Meg

763-227-7112

Drive my car from LA to Monterey

Hi all,

I am looking for someone to drive my car from Santa Monica to Monterey or nearby sometime before Monday.  Please let me know if you are interested in taking a great drive up the California coast!!

You can contact me via email, apwallace22@gmail.com, or phone, 301-641-8320.

Thanks!
Abbey

Michigan to Vegas

I need someone to drive my car from Michigan to Las Vegas at the end of March 2016. Anyone taking a trip out that way?

Text 702-747-6370

Would love to drive your car for you

Hi, 

I wrote a reply but not sure if it worked. 
So I am trying again.

Myself (29) and my partner (34) are coming from Australia to America for a holiday and wanting to do a one way road trip which is pretty much exactly what you need. 
we will both have an internation licence and clean driving record. 

Our dates to pick car up would be 15th April and drop off around 20th April. 

We wouldnt ask for any money, as this would be a big saving for us if we didnt have to pay for a car hire. 

Please feel free to contact me. emmagorvin@yahoo.com.au

Your Car move
Dear car owner  - We will drive your car TO and FROM anywhere in the USA and Europe.
We do this safely and quickly at a fraction of the cost of having it transported.

We have driven 1000's and 1000's of miles throughout the US, Mexico,Europe and Eastern Europe, SO......with clean driving licences and and a 30 year accident free record, we are your best choice available !!
We do NOT employ drivers (We are a Husband and Wife team)

Email us to discuss how we can help you.

Regards 
Rick and Anne
My name is Emma - west from Michigan

Hi, My name is Emma and I am 29 years of age, both myself and my partner who is 34 are coming to America in April from Australia we will both hold an international licence, clean driving record that we can send you upon request. 
Our trip starts in New York which we could find our own transport to Michigan and are looking at ending our trip around Las Vegas or Los Angeles so if you need it delivered to LV that would be fine. Our date to leave NY is 14th April and end date in vegas would be around 19-20 April. 

We would not require any sort of payment it would just be you do us a favour and we do you a favour as it saves us costs on car hire. 

If you are interested in this please feel free to contact me 

emmagorvin@yahoo.com.au

phoneman55's picture
Auto Transport
I could do this for you. Check out my site: www.henryarcher.comTerry Holt 312-343-8031
Need driver from Atlanta to Austin

Am purchasing a 2003 minivan I need driven from Atlanta GA to Austin TX anytime soon!  Preferably before Thanksgiving.  Or maybe during Thanksgiving if that works for you.

I'll cover expenses of course but won't be able to offer a return airfare, sorry.

Email me at brien.strelau@gmail.com

Thanks!

windswest's picture
Will Drive your car anywhere West Coast

Retired Lady will drive your vehicle anywhere on the West coast...Wa...Ore...Cal...Ariz...

Perfect driving record...love to travel...available now

windswest2013@aol.com

Need my car driven from SoCal to south New Jersey/ east coast

I need my car driven from the inland empire/SoCal or south New Jersey area within the next couple weeks.. 

Call or text me if interested and for more info

(609) 742-7341

phoneman55's picture
Auto Transport
Crystal, Please check my website...www.henryarcher.comThanks, Terry Holt
wanting to help someone move a vehicle from Indianapolis WEST

We need to go to Colorado and Idaho to visit grands :) Excellent drivers with insurance and roadtrip mishap coverage :)

Portland to Los Angeles Car Move

Hello,

My wife and I are trying to get down to Los Angeles this Christmas season (December 23 departure - December 26 Arrival).  We are wondering if anyone needs their car moved during this time frame and we can help out.  We have clean driving records and insurance. Please contact us to discuss.

Faith and Keith

New York - Los Angeles Car Move

Hi,

My Uncle and I are taking a cross-country road trip together from the Mid-Atlantic (New York/Philadelphia) area to Los Angeles next week. We'd love to be able to help someone move their car if it is needed. Both of us have clean driving records and are insured. Please let me know if you would like to discuss further. Thanks and happy travels!

I need my 2013 Honda Civic driven to Cali from NYC

Please email me at Kalman.rtt@gmail.com

If you find one can you stop

If you find one can you stop and pick us up in Indianapolis and drop us off in colordao or idaho? lol

Drive from DC to Seattle

Hi! 

I'm moving from Washington, DC to Seattle, WA in November. I plan on travelling with my dog (small english cocker spaniel) and I'm nervous about the long flight. Does anyone need their vehicle taken to the Seattle area?

I'm a young female professional. I grew up taking road trips so this wouldn't be my first. Good driving record. No drugs or no criminal background. 

Thanks! 

Need a driver from Omaha to San Francisco

Hello, 

My very dear friend is looking for someone who would drive her and her car from Omaha Nebraska to San Francisco California. She's not in very good health to drive solo despite her confidence  to do so. 

She he is a most entertains woman with an amazing life story. The drive would not be dull or boring. You will fall in love with this woman and her zest for life. She owned a gallery in Omaha as a young woman. She decided she needed more and moved on her own to Berkeley California where she created her renewed life. She moved back to Omaha 2 years ago to be near family. She is itching to return to SF to smell the ocean, walk with sand between her toes, eat fresh vegetables and hug her dear friends again. 

if you are interested in having a delightful journey with my friend in her SUV I would be most grateful. 

She is not advised to fly due to heart condition. 

Thank you for reading. Please contact me if you're interested or know someone who may be. 

With much gratitude,

Sue

Dear Friend in Omaha

Dear Sue,

I live in Kansas City and am familiar with Omaha as well as San Francisco.  I am a woman in my 40s and would be interested in connecting to see if I might be a good travel companion for your friend. 3400 miles is a bit of a drive and finding a good fit could really make the trip more enjoyable.

Please feel free to shoot me an email at jet.net@mac.com.  Let me know the dates of the trip.

Be well.

Pages