Need someone to drive your car cross country?

1394 posts / 0 new
Last post
Need someone to drive your car cross country?

December 16, 2003 at 09:22:23:

I am planning on traveling from Atlanta, GA to Portland, OR this coming January or February. Does anyone need a car driven out there? Or have any inexpensive ideas on how to get there?

Need a Driver to TX??!! Mover and/or Travel Companion available

I currently stranded in Savannah,GA. I am seeking employment or to fullfill a need for accompaniment in a journey from anywhere relatively close to Savannah to a Central or Western TX city. (please inquire regardless considering that OK and TX cities should be managable drop off locations for me at the end of our journey) I am able bodied, recieved my DL in 2005, and don't mind being a tour guide or lending my muscles to ensure a speedy delivery of car and goods to a new location. I am well versed in travel having gained an array of culture traveling within and outside the United States. I am currently considering having to break down and purchase a bus ticket, which is ultimately unfun, costly, and leads to a humdrum of mediocre events that I deem avoidable with just a bit of experience, hope, and effort; hence my request. Please contact me if you have any information regarding my dilema.

Driving my car from Tucson to Montreal or NY or Vermont

We are now in montreal and our car is in a parking lot close from the Tucson airport. We would want someone to drive our car from there.

Please emal amorin@groupemedia.com or call 450 626 1167

Driving Oregon to Houston

I am moving from bend, Oregon to Houston Texas. Does anyone know of an affordable vehicle transport or I would be looking at how you guys do it on here. Please let me know your tips and tricks! 

Thank you!

I know this forum tends to

I know this forum tends to favor arranging someone to drive vehicles instead of paying a shipper, but if anyone is interested in hiring a company to ship their car, I've had good success the couple times I've used www.a1autotransport.com. They offer free quotes so there's no risk if you want to get an idea of the cost. 

Car Transportation from SF to Midwest

I will be a senior at the University of Wisconsin-Madison and am a very responsible driver with 0 tickets. I am looking to drive someone's car from the San Francisco bay area to Chicago or Milwaukee sometime in August.  Please email me if you need your car transported!

regancorcoran@yahoo.com

I am looking for someone to drive my car to MN from Placerville

I do need my car transported. Deploying overseas and would like to have my car at my parents house.

Looking to drive from Houston to anywhere in the U.S.

I am looking to travel more with my daughter. Let me know if you need a vehicle taken from Houston to anywhere. 

Hi there,

Hi there,

My boyfriend and I will be flying to San Francisco and are looking to take a one way cross country road trip back to Miami. I am looking for someone who will either drive our car from South Florida to SFO (or Las Vegas, as we will be stopping here), or someone who needs their car driven from San Francisco to Miami. Our car is a 2014 Audi A4 and runs perfectly. Please help!

Thanks!

Roadtrip

Hello,

I was interested to read your notice. A friend and I are planning to drive from Florida to San Francisco, leaving around 3rd September and arriving 3rd October. If that would fit in with your plans we would love to hear from you. The route we have planned is approx. 6,000 miles. 

We are both Irish - responsible and mature drivers with clean records and lots of experience, driving in many countries. We've both always wanted to drive coast to coast across the US and finally have the opportunity. 

Thanks for your consideration,

Dawn 

I live 3 hours north of Miami I delivery cars RV all of USA

I deliver cars RV all of the USA commercial insured register with the State of Fl

backround and DMV report CDL license 

Seeking car to drive DC -> SF

Hi there! I am moving from DC to SF in August and am looking to get there by way of a cross country road trip. I am seeking a car to drive towards the beginning of August 2016! I am slightly flexible on the ending location (i.e. if you need your car to end up in the middle of the country, I'm still interested and can purchase a rental car from there). Please get in touch if you need someone to move your car from the DC metro area to the west coast.

Any chance you would consider

Any chance you would consider flying to Miami and driving from there? Would be willing to pay for flight... My boyfriend and I are flying to SFO on July 31st and we are going to to take a cross country road trip back to Miami. We would be needing the car by August 2nd at the latest. The price of a rental is INSANE and we are hoping to find someone to drive our car there. 

You Need Car Transportation

MID-AUGUST is my idea travel time.

Us Naturalist and Traveller Extraordinaire. My best friend (my dog) Idgie and I have travelled across the country over 5 times now. Sometimes with friends, sometimes alone but always mistified by the beautifully changing american landscape. I drive slow, and cautiously taking my time to enjoy the scenery. This trip is all about going to live on the west coast for a spell and giving my wonderfully faithful 1999 subaru forester a break from aking the trek. I would love to help someone out by safley and responsibly transporting their car for them, and it would be helping me out alot too getting to make the trip with my dog. Thanks for reading! Happytrails and good luck! 

Hey!

How are ya? I'm moving over to the west coast and need my car driven from Florida over to San Fran begining of August! I would want to put some boxes in it. It's a 2010 Nissan Versa, runs without a problem and very roomy!

Looking to drive your car from New England to Olympia/Portland

I am moving to Olympia, WA and am hoping to make a road trip out of it!  If you need your car transported from New England (I live in Massachusetts) to the Pacific Northwest, look no further, I'm your girl!  If you need your car moved from the east to the middle, anywhere in between, it's possible that I could help in conjunction with another person's kindess from this site!  Thanks!  email me at lilynicholsmoore@gmail.com if you're interested.

Marty Golden's picture
Drive my car from Columbus, OH to Portland, OR

I need someone to drive my car to Portland, OR sometime this summer.  There may be multiple opportunities as I need to move three cars. The first car will be a late model Honda Accord.  I can be reached at kinchan60@gmail.com or by cell at (678) 576-5619.  Thank you.

Looking to drive a car from San Francisco to Chicago

Would anyone like their car driven from the San Francisco Bay Area to Chicago mid/late July?  I'm helping a friend move out, and we'd like to see a little of the country along the way.

Debby, I may need someone to drive my car

Debby,  I may need someone do drive my car from Salt Lake City to Michigan (Chicago might work) starting July 22.  Any chance that coud work for you?

Does anyone need someone to drive their car across the US?

Hi! My name is Emma. I'm 23, from Adelaide in South Australia and heard about this website through my godfather who recommened it as a really cheap alternative to flying domestically in the US - I am keen to travel to go from New York to Minnesota, Wyoming, Texas and California - let me know via if we can help each other out! I'll be in the US by September, cheers! 

Need someone to drive my car from East Coast to Colorado

Hello,

I'm looking for someone to drive my Honda Civic from the East Coast (CT, MA, VT, etc.-I live in CT, but I am flexible regarding drop off/pick up point) to Colorado (preferably Aspen, Colorado, but again flexible)  Thank you and please feel free to respond to KATLAPRE at BU dot com.

Immediately Available!

Contact Adam at (603) 515-4075 so we can further discuss the trip! :)

Driver

I would be intrested in helping you out, I live in maine and would love to drive your car to Colorado.

Matt Harrell

207-612-1424

Denver Estate's picture
Boston -> Colorado

Hi Matt ~ Your voicemail has "not been set up yet".  I, too, am looking for a car to be driven from Boston to Denver, CO.  720-432-5595  Thanks

Still looking?

Hi!  

Are you still looking for someone to transport your car from Boston to CO?  If so, when? Let me know (978) 696-1217

-Lily Moore

Driver Needed to take Vehicle from Bay Area to Atlanta

Hi, I have a 1995 Cadillac Deville... near mint condition to be driven from SF to Atlanta. Late June or in July.

Please let me know your interest. My email address is robert.sacha@bankofthewest.com.

Thank you,

Robert

Need Driver from Atlanta to Bay Area

Hi, I have a 2001 Honda Insight needed to be driven from Atlanta to SF Bay Area... Anytime in June would be great. 

Please contact me robert.sacha@bankofthewest.com

Let's discuss,

Thank you,

Robert

I also have a vehicle that needs to go back... perhaps it could be a round trip deal.

lakeside2's picture
I am driving from Melbourne, FL to Oxnard CA

I am driving from Melbourne FL to Oxnard CA. I am leaving on June 2nd around 5 pm. I am flying in and arriving in Melbourne about 4:30 pm from San Diego to pick up a rental truck. I am looking for a female pasenger, non smoker, pay your way, can share room not bed. I do not know how much room there is so one bag only. About me: married, 69, non smoker. I plan to drive for several hours the 1st night stop and get a room, wake up @ 1:00 am and it the road by 2:00 am and do this until I reach Oxnard. My cell is 619-993-6577, email mdougher4@cox.net.

looking for someone to drive my car from SF to Mineapolis

Hello, 

I am looking for a driver to drive my 2008 Subaru Outback from SF to Minneapolis with an arrival date of July 8th.

thanks for advising

Interested

Would love to drive your outback from cali to Minneapolis this summer. Any interest?? Call me anytime 952-686-8868

I know this is a long shot,

I know this is a long shot, but will be flying out to cali for a wedding in late June and want to road trip back to minneapolis with a stop in denver along the way. I am from minneapolis and know the area well. Any interest? 

May 2016, want a vehicle to drive from Florida to California
Hi all! I'm moving to San Diego California from the Orlando Florida area ( Melbourne ) to San Diego this month, May 2016 I hope to leave in the next week or 2. And looking to drive a vehicle (suv, truck, van) with a tow package / hitch to tow a small u haul trailer, or an empty cargo van or a minivan with stowaway seats. I'm 30 years old with auto insurance and great credit. I wish to arrive no later than May 29 in San Diego. Please let me know if you have a vehicle that needs to be transported cross country! Thanks for your time. Please call or text me at : Three_ 2_one. Four-two-6.8fourZero3 (Like this to avoid number phishing)
Georgia to San Diego end of June!

Hello! 

Does anyone need their car driven from Georgia to San Diego around the 21st of June? Would love to drive it across the coast for a road trip. Need some fresh air and a nice relaxing sight seeing rendezvous! Email me if anything close to this :) ....cinmin07@yahoo.com

Hi Clancy,

Hi Clancy,

I have a 2001 Honda Insight needed to be driven to SF Bay area. The car is in zip code 30087 in Metro Atlanta. 

Please let me know if you are interested.  robert.sacha@bankofthewest.com

Thank you,

Robert

need a drive from indianapolis to dallas

I need a drive from indianapolis to dallas around june 5 to drive me car.Please email me if you are interest at gao3loveyou@yahoo.com thank you

Need Driver for car from Texas to Chicago

Hello, I need a driver to get a car from Austin TX to the Chicago area sometime between now and early June (2016). I can start the car off in most of the major TX cities (Austin, Houston, Dallas, San Antonio). I will pay for gas. Please contact me at wrusry "at" gmail "dot" com.

Thank you!

Looking to drive car across country

Hi,

My boyfriend and I are looking to drive drive a car from LA to NYC from late May to mid-June.  We live in NYC and are attending a wedding out in California from which we would love to drive back.  Does anyone need their car driven during that time?  Our dates are a little flexible, but are approximately May 24th-June 9th.  We are clean and courteous and very good drivers (with clean driving records).  We'd be happy to answer any other questions you may have- thanks and let us know!

-Briana

briana.pozner@gmail.com

Car from SF Bay to the East Coast

Hi,

I have a1995 Cadillac Deville in near mint condition that is in SF Bay area needing to be on the East Coast. 56K miles.

Let me know if you are interested, robert.sacha@bankofthewest.com

Thank you,

Robert

Luke Makris's picture
ready to drive for you

Hi, I am looking for the opportunity to drive someone's car from the east coast to the west coast any time in May 2016. I am trying to get to my internship for the summer. I have insurance and would be willing to discuss any concerns and conditions you have. Please let me know if you need this free service.

Best,

Luke Makris    410 212 0205   lukemakris@gmail.com

Driver wanted from Los Angeles to Maine/Boston in June/July

I'm needing my car, 2011 Subaru Impreza, driven from Los Angeles area to Maine/Boston area this June/July. The car will have some of my personal belonging in it but will still have plenty of room. It's a great little car and I can pay for gas/tolls. I'm moving to Portland, Maine but am more than willing to pick it up in Boston or other surrounding areas. You can also take your time site seeing as there is no set date for when I need it delivered!

Thanks!

Julia

jpendletonknoll@gmail.com

car driven to boston/maine

Julia, do you still need someone to drive your car? if you could let me know either way that would be great!

Thanks,

Jessica

Hey Jessica,

Hey Jessica,

Sorry, I haven't been checking this site as often as my email. Thanks for reaching out but I do have it covered as of now.

Hope you find another option!

-Julia

i can drive your car!

Hi Julia,

I saw your post online about having your car driven from LA to Boston area. i am planning  a trip for July and would be flying out to southern California and then driving back through southern states. my plan is to take no more then two weeks. i am thirty- five years old and have a clean driving record. i am married and have a nine year old  son but am just looking to get away for a solo trip and do some sightseeing. i also will be possibly visiting with  a friend and family member on the drive back for a day or two. do you still need a driver? i am not quite sure how this whole thing works, is there other info that you would need/ want? please let me know if you are interested. 

Jessica 

Luke Makris's picture
Hi, I am looking for the opportunity

Hi,

I am looking for the opportunity to drive someone's car from the east coast to the west coast any time in May 2016. I am trying to get to my internship for the summer. I have insurance and would be willing to discuss any concerns and conditions you have. Please let me know if you need this free service. 

Best, 

Luke Makris    410 212 0205   lukemakris@gmail.com

Anyone need a car transported from Denver to LA in June?

My wife and I are trying to do a one-way road trip from Denver, CO to Los Angeles, CA to celebrate our anniversary in mid-June.  We only have time to do the one way drive and will fly back.  We both have clean driving records and we'd do the vehicle transport free of charge.  It'd be a huge help to us (no one-way Drop Fee...) if we could help someone else out transporting their vehicle.  Help us help you!  Please respond to johnhoppeiv@gmail.com if this is something that could work for you.

need driver for my car from Los angeles to ATlanta GA!

I need someone with clean license to drive my car from LA to Atlnta GA. that would be great If I travel with you as well. I will have my luggages in the trunk and back seat

ssaboohe@yahoo.com

Driver needed idaho to texas

I need a car drove from idaho to texas asap.

michigan to texas
Hi, I a moved to Texas from Michigan and have a few things to bring down yet. Looking for someone that has a vehicle need transported from mi to tx. I am a very responsible and safe driver. Have been a truck driver for 9 yrs and never had and accident or ticket in my life . Will do the transport for just the split of gas.
East Coast to West Coast Auto Transport

Hi!

I am looking to drive from the east coast to the west coast in June/July 2016. 

Please let me know if you are looking to transport your car at that time. 

I am finishing up my master's in the northeast and am needing to relocate to the west in June or July 2016. I am available to drive anywhere from the east and can drive to any destination on the west coast. I am a very responsible driver with no driving or criminal record. References available upon request.

Please email me if you or someone you know is of interest in this service. (direct email, iani at simmons dot edu)

Thank you so much and look forward to hearing from you soon!

Car from Metro Atlanta to SF Bay

Hi,

I have a 2001 Honda Insight that needs to be taken from Metro Atltanta to SF Bay area.... maybe we can work something out. My email address is robert.sacha@bankofthewest.com

Thank you,

Robert

Luke Makris's picture
FREE movement of your car from east coast to west coast

Hi,

I am looking for the opportunity to drive someone's car from the east coast to the west coast any time in May 2016. I am trying to get to my internship for the summer. I have insurance and would be willing to discuss any concerns and conditions you have. Please let me know if you need this free service. 

Best, 

Luke Makris    410 212 0205   lukemakris@gmail.com

Pages