Need someone to drive your car cross country?

1116 posts / 0 new
Last post
Anonymous (not verified)

December 16, 2003 at 09:22:23:

I am planning on traveling from Atlanta, GA to Portland, OR this coming January or February. Does anyone need a car driven out there? Or have any inexpensive ideas on how to get there?

admin's picture
Drive your car cross country

Road safety is a real issue during any kind of road trip, but we find these drivers who are going cross country are usually very careful and prefer to drive early or late in the day when there is less traffic. Thanks for your concern!

Thanks for being part of our Family Travel Forum community!

Flexible cross country driver

Will be on leave from the military in the entire month of July. I am a military policeman in the Marine Corps and am a professional driver. I have driven from New York to California and back twice with no incident in under 5 days. If this suits anyone's needs for any dates in July, I would be more than willing to discuss specifics. My email is ktklein92@live.com. Thank you for any job offers.

Josiah Rodolfo

Road safety is a major issue with particular concern revolving around roads within built up areas where there are not only plenty of vehicles but also pedestrians constantly crossing roads. Tips by: Josiah Rodolfo.

WANT TO DRIVE YOUR CAR TO CHICAGO ~ SUMMER

I am in the Los Angeles area.  I have a spotless driving record and have had for years now.  I have familiy in Chicago and would like to visit them.  I would like to have my travel expenses paid while driving your car from here to there.Email;  themaven7@gmail.com

admin's picture
Need Someone To Drive Your Truck or SUV from TN to Southern Cali

Hello!I'm leaving Nashville, TN near the end of this month (March) and plan to arrive in the greater Los Angeles area March 31. I would be more than happy to relocate your car to this area for you free of charge. I'd prefer to use a larger vehicle since I will have a bunch of board games I'm bringing with me that may not all fit in a car. I have an excellent driving record, nonsmoker, and am a young professional. If you are interested and would like to know more, please follow up! Thanks!posted by RachelWho and copied here by the board moderator. Thanks!

Driver for Hire to anywhere, anytime, Alaska, Canada

You would pay all expenses based on round trip. Expenses are fuel, food, motel, my driving time and return ticket to San Diego. If I have to drive out of San Diego county to pick up a vehicle I would need fuel paid and driving time for my wife to drive me to your location (round trip). I can also fly to your location. For example if the vehicle is in Las Vegas and needs to go to San Diego then you pay for a plane ticket there. Another example if it is in Las Vegas and needs to go to New York you fly me there and a return ticket back to San Diego. I am open for discussion as far as expenses goes. I would prefer to have nothing local, would rather have driving at least 500 miles to make it worth while. I am unemployed and have been since Dec 14 2011 so I cannot afford to spend what little money I have. If I am notified that you need your vehicle driven first thing in the morning I would have no problem leaving right away, however if I am notified in the evening and it is not an emergency I would leave early morning after being rested and safer for driving. Again I am open to hear what you have to offer. My email is mdougher4@cox.net

Need help in driving my car from LA CA to DSM IA

I want help in driving my Nissan Sentra 2005 which has 100k mileage on it from Anaheim(Part of LA), CA to Des Moines, IA. I can also accompany you in driving so that it will help you and saves some money for me too. If you are interested please contact me on my mobile (408)431-2721 or email me at:

aleem076@gmail.com. I have taken the AAA membership also so that if we get struck some where we can get some help from them.

Need someone to drive my car from CT to AZ when my house sells

Looking for quotes. Not sure of a date yet until my house sells. Hoping by spring time. 2003 Toyota Rav4 87k miles. Oakville CT to Mayer AZ. Feel free to email me quotes including all costs to spaghetts@yahoo.com. Only looking for reputable people with references and clean driving record. Thankyou

Vehicle needed: NE Tennessee to California

My wife and I are event producers and ex-music pastors. We will be traveling to California after New Year's Day. We hope to leave on January 2 (2014) and arrive January 5. We can drive your vehicle from the northeast Tennessee area to southern or central California (target Bakersfield) for fuel expenses only.
We have both been accident-free for many years. Non-smokers/drinkers, etc.

Please contact me at rickamoore1@yahoo.com if interested or call 586.435.5309.

Rick

phoneman55's picture
Offering My Services

Hi,

I have a small business based out of suburban Chicago called " Henry Archer Personal Auto Transport, Inc. ". If you need someone to drive your vehicle for you at a reasonable price, please contact me. Right now we have specials for Snowbirds, and after the Holidays, we will have specials to drive a vehicle if you need to get a vehicle to your Son or Daughter, whose is heading back to college. Our quotes include everything, but the fuel and tolls will be an estimate. Give us a call or check out our web site.

Terry & Mary Holt

Henry Archer Personal Auto Transport, Inc.

312-343-8031

www.henryarcher.com

Florida bound cars/trucks

Need car or truck delivered to sunny Florida?
Call for rates
781 545 0144 leave message with point to point destinations
Pete

Car driven to fla

Will drive your car to Florida. Late dec./month of jan.
Can furnish current driving record.
Rates upon request
Pete

Need to move my Jeep Commander from Van Wert, OH to Aurora, CO

Hello All,

I purchased a used Jeep Commander in Van Wert, OH and need it delivered to my location in Aurora, CO. I need a safe, clean, reliable and prompt driver to deliver my Jeep. I've had it with an auto transportation company for 12 days and they haven't assigned a driver to my vehicle. I would love for my Jeep to get here as soon as possible but if you need airfare please look for the cheapest option. Flights on Friday from Denver International to Fort Wayne International are $349 one way. Please contact me with your estimate. Looking for a total cost and approximate (close to) delivery date.

Thanks,

Jared

phoneman55's picture
Jeep

Hi Jared,

I may be getting a driving job shortly from Denver to LA, so if we can work it out, I would be able to lower my original quote to you. I have not got any firm dates yet though. Is this something you would be interested in looking into?

Terry Holt

www.henryarcher.com

Chicago to S. FL for Christmas ... & S. FL to Chicago for 2014

Hi All!

This is my 1st post so be gentle ;)

I'm a Corporate Strategist for a large media company and hoping to head down to Florida to visit my folks for the holidays (they are newbie snowbirds!). Been driving over half my life and never caused an accident (I have been rear ended --- more than a decade ago.

I had planned to fly but tickets are north of $500 which is just crazy! Plus I'd like to bring my dog, he's a 90 lb black lab mix who works hard all year long (he's a therapy dog) and he deserves a break too!

I'm off work from 12/21 - 1/1... So rather flexible on dates...

As far as negotiating... As long as we're in agreement about my dog, expectations on dates, I'm satisfied... Though I wouldn't turn down a tip if you insisted ;) just thought it'd be a good opportunity to help others on my way to celebrate Xmas.

Oh 1 more thing... I'm not that comfortable driving stick shift, I did for years but that was years ago, so just want to be upfront.

If you think we can help each other with either leg of my trip (to or from SOUTH FL) please email me: lslev18@gmail.com... Subject: CHI-FL w dates or FL-CHI w dates.

Thanks!

Chicago to anywhere

I live in Chicago, illinois and I am willing to drive your vehicle wherever you want it to go. I am an accident free driver. I have driven cars for people before and enjoy doing the job. I will negotiate with you . If you are interested contact me by email at NMcGrath76@gmail.com

admin's picture
Driving from Atlanta to Los Angeles...or vica-versa

I would like to find a car to drive from Atlanta to Los Angeles the week of January 19th. I'm 56 and retired with a good driving record and need to get to LA by the 25th and thought I'd like to drive out and fly back. I guess I could do the other just as well: drive from LA to atlanta  the week of January 28th. I'm good either way.

This post by jimbroski23 was moved to this thread by the moderator. Good luck connecting!

New Business

New Business

Owner/Driver at Henry Archer Personal Auto Transport

Hi,

My wife and I are starting up a new business based in Illinois. It is a driving service for people relocating, moving, snowbirds who want their car down south, or parents who want to send a car to their child away at college. We are in the beginning stages( web site, insurance, business cards, etc.), but we will soon be a legitimate S- Corp. Our name is Henry Archer Personal Auto Transport. We will be driving the vehicles with no passengers, take pets if need be, and our clients can put personal belongings in the vehicle as well. I am a excellent and experienced driver. If any one would like to contact me for a quote, they can contact at 773-203-2921 or email me at holtrterry@gmail.com

Once the web site is finished, I will direct people there for more information.

Terry Holt
Co-Owner/ Driver
Henry Archer Personal Auto Transport

Flat Rate Driver With References!

Contact me at carporter1@gmail.com if you are in need of a driver!

$250/Day, 10 hours of driving per day. All of my costs are included! 

References available! 

- CarPorter

Snow Birds going to Florida for the Winter

smiley Hi Everyone

I have a flat rate if you need your car driven down to Florida while your down there for the winter. My rate is $800.00 and this would include my airfare to get back and my expenses. I will save receipts for gas and tolls and they will be presented to you when I deliver the car. Just relax on your plane ride over and let me bring your car to you. I would require a deposit when I pick up the car which would go towards the airfare.

Let me know and I can get a quote to you in 24 hours.

Thanks,

Terry Holt

You would pay all expenses based on round trip. Expenses are fuel, food, motel, my driving time and return ticket to San Diego. If I have to drive out of San Diego county to pick up a vehicle I would need fuel paid and driving time for my wife to drive me to your location (round trip). I can also fly to your location. For example if the vehicle is in Las Vegas and needs to go to San Diego then you pay for a plane ticket there. Another example if it is in Las Vegas and needs to go to New York you fly me there and a return ticket back to San Diego. I am open for discussion as far as expenses goes. I would prefer to have nothing local, would rather have driving at least 500 miles to make it worth while. I am unemployed and have been since Dec 14 2011 so I cannot afford to spend what little money I have. If I am notified that you need your vehicle driven first thing in the morning I would have no problem leaving right away, however if I am notified in the evening and it is not an emergency I would leave early morning after being rested and safer for driving. Again I am open to hear what you have to offer.

admin's picture
I WILL DRIVER YOU CAR NORTH OR SOUTH EAST OR WEST

HI

I AM A FIREMAN AND LIVE IN THE SW FLORIDA AREA.  MY DAYS ARE FLEXABLE AND I AM VERY RELIABLE AND ON TIME EVERY TIME.  ILL PICK YOUR CAR UP AT YOUR DOORSTEP OR THE AIRPORT OR WHERE YOU NEED IT TO BE PICKED UP, AND I WILL DROP IT OFF TO YOU AT YOUR PLACE OF CHOICE IN A TIMELY MANNER.  PLEASE TEXT OR CALL ME FOR PRICES. ALL YOU PAY IS A FEE AND GAS PLUS TOLLS IF NEEDED

JEREMY

239-410-0700

This was posted by Firemandriver as a blog and moved here by the board moderator to help you make a match.  good luck -

Looking for a flatbed transport from Wash to Arizona in December

I am looking for someone to transport my mini van and me to northern Arizona, or new mexico in December....anyone going that way??

CAN PAY GAS....NOT IN A HURRY!!

CALL ME AT 509-996-2079...OR E-MAIL AT windswest2013@gmail.com

I will drive your car anywhere!

Retired Lady, loves to drive and travel almost anywhere...will drive your car anywhere...I am in Washington State, and love the West..

I am capable an, healthy and available and my rates are very resonable...sometimes even free!!

Can drive trucks, stick shift, cars...SUVs, etc....call me at 509-996-2079...or e-mail me at windswest2013@gamil.com.

I will drive your car anywhere!

Retired Lady, loves to drive and travel almost anywhere...will drive your car anywhere...I am in Washington State, and love the West..

I am capable an, healthy and available and my rates are very resonable...sometimes even free!!

Can drive trucks, stick shift, cars...SUVs, etc....call me at 509-996-2079...or e-mail me at windswest2013@gamil.com.

phoneman55's picture
Henry Archer Auto Transport

Henry Archer
Personal Auto Transport

Hi, 

My name is Terry Holt. I am a retired AT&T
employee who has done a lot of windshield time. I like to drive and I'd like
to offer car transfer services to you.I can get your car from point A to point B for situations
such as job transfers, summer home moves, or delivering a vehicle to your college student who is attending school
across country.I live in the Chicagoland area and will transfer your vehicle anywhere within in the Continental United States.Rates are based on mileage
and expenses. I travel alone, which gives you the opportunity to add personal belongings to the vehicle, based upon inspection.An initial deposit is required,
used for my return transportation. Upon reaching the destination, you will be provided with reciepts for food, gas, and lodging, if necessary.
I am a safe driver.I would treat your vehicle and its contents with the upmost care. You must have auto insurance and the car must be registered in your name.
Give me your preferred date of transfer and destination. I'll provide you with a competitive quote within 24 hours.

Terry Holt

Coming Soon...Web Site

Kansas City, KS to Scranton, PA

Hello Terry,

I was wonder if you can drive my car from Kansas City, KS to Scranton, PA 

on Nov 28th  ?? 

If you can please drop me e-mail at   <asija1313@gmail.com> with the quote

Thanks!

Sumit

Driving Service

Hi Sumit,

Did you ever get my quote?

Terry Holt

phoneman55's picture
Henry Archer Auto Transport

Hi,

My name is Terry Holt. I am in the beginning stages of starting my own auto transport business. I am based in the Midwest. If you need your car driven whether it be for your Winter retreat, or you are moving, or maybe you need a car taken to your son or daughter away at college, I'm your man. I am 55 years old, I worked in Telecommunications and did a lot of windshield time. I am a safe and efficient driver. If you need this kind of service, let me know and I will send you a quote.

Terry Holt

holtrterry@gmail.com

Need someone to drive my truck from flagstaff, AZ to Miami, FL

I need to hire someone to drive my Nissan Titan from flagstaff, AZ to Miami, fl. I fly into FL on Oct 29th, 2013. Would need my truck there that day or the next. I am high risk pregnant right now 6 mos along and husband is deployed. Otherwise I would drive it myself as I've driven cross country alone about 5 times. I can't this time Dr orders. We are a. Military family and need someone pretty quick. I didn't know this site existed or else I would've posted sooner. We need someone with clean driving record, Nd professional. Just the truck and a few boxes that will be in the truck. We will pay fuel, the truck will have a fresh oil change, mileage recording, PI. Taken of interior and exterior Nd GPS tracking with the truck are already there.

Also we will cover average hotel cost and whatever other fees you may find reasonable.

Email me with a price quote:
V.1sheenya@gmail.com

Thank you!!

Pls let us know ASAP

phoneman55's picture
Driving Job

Sheenya,

I just saw your email. Did you get anyone yet? I am starting up my own company for this kind of thing. I am based in Illinois. If you wanted me to do this, I would need to fly to Arizonia. 

Terry Holt

Hi Sheenya.  Please see your

Hi Sheenya.  Please see your email.  Thank you.

Driver Available

Retired military wife looking to drive cross country with her son.  Non-smoking family. Super clean driving record.  Available anytime.  Please email me at patty40879@aol.com.

You should contact with good

You should contact with good transport company. They have good and experinced drivers in their area.

I'll Drive your car from Northeast (I'm in NJ) to West Coast

I'm currently visiting my family in New Jersey and am looking for someone who wants or needs a responsible person to drive their car west the end of this month (October 2013). I'm willing to pick up your car anywhere in the northeast and deliver it anywhere in the west.

I've been safely driving for over 40 years and have traveled across country a dozen times, and lots of shorter range road trips without incident. I don't use drugs or alcohol and am a non-smoker. I have my own insurance but require that your car be legally licensed, registered and driveable.

You pay all car expenses (gas and oil) and motel stays in moderately priced motel. I'll pay for my own food and charge you no hourly rate.

You can contact me through email at bill@first-encounter-design.com or by phone at 503-679-2115 (mobile).

I may be able to extend my departure for a week or so if the end of this month doesn't fit with your schedule.

Willing to Transport your car Anywhere!

I am currently looking for someone who needs a responsible person to transport their car. I am a retired Police Officer with a clean driving record and drive every where I need to go. I have made numeous trips back and forth to Florida. I currently live in DE and would be willing to pick up your car in the DE, PA, NJ or NY area and drive it to the destination it needs to get to. I have my own insurance but require that your car be legally licensed, registered and driveable. I would ask that you pay all car expenses and moderately priced motel stays. I will pay for my own meals and charge you a flat rate, not an hourly rate. You can contact me at dek646@aol.com or on my cell 215-778-8734. Thank you for your consideration. Don

admin's picture
Driver needed for my Explorer - LaHabra, CA to Hamilton, OH 1st

I need someone to drive a 2010 Ford Explorer from LaHabra, CA to Hamilton, OH the 1st week of November 2013.  Possible passenger.  Please email velvetoliverburrows@hotmail.com fee requirements and references.

copied by moderator from another post!

Can transport your vehicle anywhere.

I have some time off all of November through mid December and can drive your car from and to just about anywhere. I have insurance and can tow as well, but driving your car would be much cheaper. I have about 20 years driving experience use to drive commercial vehicles and drive everyday as my full time job. I have no tickets or accidents in more than 7 years.

I have time available from November 1 through December 15. I am on the east coast, but am willing to travel just about anywhere for work during these 6 weeks.

I need someone to drive my car from LA, CA to Des Moines, IA
I have seen your add I would like to drive my car from LA, CA to Des Moines, IA.

If you want I can accompany you too. And support you in driving when needed, it will help me in saving some money and can see the

wilderness and natural beauty of America. We can stop in any major cities of America.

Please contact me on my mobile (408) 431-2721.

But the car has to be picked up on or before 28th Dec 2013.

Mine is Nissan Sentra 2005 make and only 100k mileage Car is in good condition.

And I have AAA service also if we need some where between.

I am a well educated professional guy no cheating.
Can you help me driving my car from LA CA to DSM IA

I want help in driving my Nissan Sentra 2005 which has 100k mileage on it from Anaheim(Part of LA), CA to Des Moines, IA. I can also accompany you in driving so that it will help you and saves some money for me too. If you are interested please contact me on my mobile (408)431-2721 or email me at:

aleem076@gmail.com. I have taken the AAA membership also so that if we get struck some where we can get some help from them.

From New Jersey to Pacific Northwest

I'm currently visiting my family in New Jersey and am looking for someone who wants or needs a responsible person to drive their car west the end of this month (October 2013). I'm willing to pick up your car anywhere in the northeast and deliver it anywhere in the west.

I've been safely driving for over 40 years and have traveled across country a dozen times, and lots of shorter range road trips without incident. I don't use drugs or alcohol and am a non-smoker. I have my own insurance but require that your car be legally licensed, registered and driveable.

You pay all car expenses (gas and oil) and motel stays in moderately priced motel. I'll pay for my own food and charge you no hourly rate.

You can contact me through email at bill@first-encounter-design.com or by phone at 503-679-2115 (mobile).

I may be able to extend my departure for a week or so if the end of this month doesn't fit with your schedule.

Thanks for your consideration.

Bill

I'm looking for someone to

I'm looking for someone to drive my car from Cleveland, Ohio to Chandler, AZ in late November 2013. Please contact meif you are interested.

Driving Service

Did you ever get someone to do this for you?

Terry Holt
WWW.Henry Archer.com

I can drive for you

Hi I am a fireman an my days are flexable to transport your car the price would be $800 and you pay for the gas. I'll pay for the plane ticket

Jeremy

239-410-0700

phoneman55's picture
Ohio To Arizonia

Have you gotten anyone yet. Let me know. I am starting up a business for this kind of thing. I can give you a quote.

Terry Holt

holtrterry@gmail.com

See my profile on this site

I have been driving vehicles

I have been driving vehicles from South Dakota to Phoenix for the past 7 years... I live in Denver and work for an airline so I can fly for free...I would charge 800.00 plus gas and 2-3 nights hotel...What is the year amend kind of car you need driven? You can email me at sdraperx8@hotmail .com if you are interested....

Los Angeles To New York October 20ish 2013

I'm available to drive your car from Los Angeles to New York Around the third week in October. I am mature, a non smoker, responsible, and have done this drive over 30 times. I have had a clean driving record for over 20 years and will keep it that way. You pay for Gas/tolls. Will treat your Vehicle as if it were my own! Can also give you updates of where your car is along the way! 

Thank You, 

Cliff  310 990 5563
November 20th Los Angeles to New York City

I'm available to drive your car from Los Angeles to New York Around the third week in November. I am mature, a non smoker, responsible, and have done this drive over 30 times. I have had a clean driving record for over 20 years and will keep it that way. Will treat your Vehicle as if it were my own! Can also give you updates of where your car is along the way! 

Thank You, 

Cliff  310 990 5563

Hello--My son is a 24 year Air National Guard Reserve. He travels from Haymarket Va. to Columbia SC. one weekend every month. If anyone needs a vehicle transported down and another back or merchandise transported monthly he woulod be available. Help a young enlisted man out...Thanks much....

Need someone to drive my car from Spokane WA to Stevens Point WI

You need to know how to drive a stick. You pay the gas and your expenses, I let you use my car to travel. Anyone? Must have a good driving record which I will check. 

Thanks

Pages