Cribs in NYC Hotels

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Cribs in NYC Hotels

I have been trying to find an inexpensive hotel in New York City that offers cribs - many don't seem to have them or want me to spend more money to get a bigger room, which we don't need and can't afford. ANy one have any ideas on this? Do you think they are trying to discourage families with babies?

Child-friendly China tours

Child-friendly China tours to both educate and entertain the little ones;China Tours with Chinese Kungfu experience,China Family Tours; Unique Home Stay China tours offer you a rare glimpse into the life of everyday Chinese families.

Thanks for sharing the link!

If you're interested, I review the Phil&Ted's Travel Cot, which we've used repeatedly over the last year. (And no, no one has paid me to say nice things about it!) :)
[url=http://www.ianandwendy.com/travel/travel-tips/phil-teds-traveller-travel... & Teds Traveller (Travel Cot) Review[/url]

We love love LOVE our Phil&Ted's Travel Cot - it's under 6 lbs and doesn't take up too much room in hotels - problem solved!

lauras's picture

If a hotel room is too small, it may be against the fire regulations to have another piece of furniture in it because it makes it difficult to exit the room in an emergency. It's the same reason that you can't get a rollaway bed in certain rooms - it makes it too crowded. Many NYC hotels are quite small.

You might want to take a small, lightweight folding crib with you and set it up. Look for a new one to ensure that it has the latest safety features - there are a number of them on the market in a variety of prices. A good one will last you for several years.