MONAS MONUMENT,
PASIR PUTIH BEACH,
PULAU SERIBU (THOUSAND ISLANDS),
LEMBANG,
PANGANDARAN BEACH,
PARANGTRITIS BEACH,
MOUNT BROMO

Good place in Indonesia

Gunung Leuser National Park which is my favourite place in Indonesia. Really such a cool place for tourist.

if you would like to visit

if you would like to visit several attractive place in the Indonesia then here i am sharing best place that can make your tour enjoyable.

1. La Lucciola Beach at Seminyak
2. Prambanan Temples at Yogyakarta
3. Jawa Timur Park 2 and Mount Semeru Volcano at Malang
4. Pura Tanah Lot at Canggu
5. Sanur Beach at Sanur

Prambanan Temple

Prambanan Temple Compounds

Bukit Barisan Selatan National Park

Kalimantan

Lombok

Gunung Leuser National Park
Taman Safari Indonesia are some of the best places in indonasia

I've been to Bali & Lake

I've been to Bali & Lake Toba. Bali is quite a romatic place only maby be in my personal opinion it's been more 'comercialize' then before. Lake Toba is less tourist but nice to buy leather good though.

Here are some attractive places in indonesia

Hello,  Here are

Here are some attractive places in indonesia

Pawon Temple

Kalimantan

Lombok

Pulau Weh

Banda Islands

Pawon Temple

Thanks for sharing this

Thanks for sharing this useful information here with us.

I am also suggesting the same

I am also suggesting the same as “milfordplaza”. Indonesia offers a variety of destinations and places to visit.

1 Bali- it is full of natural resource.

2- Prambanan Temple - which one of the largest temple in south Asia.

3. Lake Toba – It is the largest volcanic lake in the world.

If you never going to travel

If you never going to travel to Indonesia yet so you should try to visit Indonesia because there are so many beautiful places you can find. Here the most beautiful places in Indonesia you can find :

1. Lombok

2. Bali

3. Bunaken

4. Borobudur

5. Lake Toba

wilsoncarol's picture
Some attractive place at Indonesia

I just share the best travel places in Indonesia
Lombok
Bunaken
Bali
Lake Toba
Borobudur

so enjoy your journeys in Indonesia

Do you ever going to go to

Do you ever going to go to Indonesia? If you never going to travel to Indonesia yet so you should try to visit Indonesia because there are so many beautiful places you can find

1. Lombok

2. Bali

3. Bunaken

5. Lake Toba

Re: Some attractive place at Indonesia

Indonesia is one of the place where I always want to visit and this time I am looking forward to it.. The information priovided in the thread is very useful for me as I am new to the place.. I will definitely visit the above attractions.. I am so much excited for such trip..

Are you looking for: http://villaspals.clubvillamar.co.uk/ --villas pals |  http://www.clubvillamar.com/--villa in spain.

There is no doubt that Indonesia is a beautiful country in Asia and it has lots of attractive and incredible places. Indonesia offers everyone the best available choices of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Indonesia is the largest and most sprawling archipelago in the world, with more than 17,000 islands. Certainly it's a must visit destination for beach lovers.

Getting into Bukittingi is itself a wonderful experience, as after your flights to Indonesia flights to Indonesia is a two-hour drive through beautiful of Anai valley countryside and up to the Agam Plateau. The town is also named as Tri Arga which refers to the three majestic mountains that dictate the region's fortunes. It was once a well-carved niche in the Southeast Asia trail but now has been developed into a tourist destination for hiking to the nearby volcanoes, rafflesia sanctuary or for culture tours into the Minangkabau heartland. By taking your cheap fights to Indonesia you may visit many other attractive places including;

It has a beautiful mountainous and lush landscape, and along the beach shores are of attractive white and sandy sceneries together with green hills that makes the area more breathtaking.

Lake Toba is awesome. and also Sabang and Bunaken

I would say, Bali is must if you travel nearer to Indonesia.

Indonesia is a beautiful and one of the most visiting countries in Asia and it has lots of attractive and incredible places. Bali is the major tourist spot over there and every year tourists visit in a huge numbers other top places are Istiqlal Mosque, Prambanan Temple, Sulawesi and Lake Toba.

Well, Indonesia is a beautiful and one of the most visiting countries in Asia and it has lots of attractive and incredible places. Bali is the major tourist spot over there and every year tourists visit in a huge numbers other top places are Istiqlal Mosque, Prambanan Temple, Sulawesi and Lake Toba.

Thanks

Jakarta is the capital city of Indonesia, it is also the entrance gate for people who come into the country through Soekarno Hatta International airport. If you plan to visit the city and want to stay at a premium (four-to-five star class) hotel, there are several choices belong to this category at the downtown like The Sultan (used to be Hilton), Le Meridien, Sahid Jaya, The Mandarin, and Sari Pan Pacific. All of them are located at the same street : Thamrin-Sudirman street.

Thanks

thanks

Wow.. I need to read more reviews or comments about those attractions. Thanks for the list.

Famous Tourist Attractions in Indonesia

Jakarta
Kalimantan
Lombok
Sulawesi Island
Sumatra Island
Borobudur Temple
Mendut Temple
Pawon Temple
Komodo National Park
Ujung Kulon National Park
Sangiran Early Man Site
Lorentz National Park
Tropical Rainforest Heritage of Sumatra
Kerinci Seblat National Park
Kelimutu
Sumba
Pulau Weh
Danau Toba
Banda Islands

I saw pictures of my friends when they visited Borobudur. It was very attracting.

todobigo's picture

I have a real affection for Jogjakarta, which we visited many years ago. There are fantastic archeological sites there and the people were wonderful. In fact, everywhere in Indonesia the people could not be more friendly to us and our son. They love kids there!

Indonesia is a land of mountains particularly volcanoes, solid forests, gorgeous beaches, stunning natural beauty which draws the interest of various tourists during the year.
The most attractive tourist attractions in Indonesia are Sumatra, Sulawesi, Bali, Lombok, Banda Islands and Yogakartas.

I wish I could go there, visit my friends and let them tour me around for free.

Well, Indonesia is a beautiful country and it has lots of attractive and incredible places. Bali is the major tourist spot over there and every year tourists visit in a huge numbers, other top places are Istiqlal Mosque, Prambanan Temple, Sulawesi and Lake Toba.
Moreover, try visiting North America and its breathtaking sites like Luray Caverns and Shenandoah National Park etc.

Denpasar was good also!

Indonesia is the largest archipelago in the world and comprises five main islands of Java, Sumatra, Kalimantan, Sulawesi, Irian Jaya and a group of thirty small archipelagoes.One among the must see places in Indonesia is the Borobudur temple. Lake Toba is a beautiful centerpiece of the north Sumatra Lake.Tana Toraja ,Rantapeo, a major attraction of the place, Krakatau volcano, Mt. Tangkuban Perahu where some other amazing places to visit

Christopher01 added some quality info,
All other readers can add more attractive places who knows more.

Indonesia is a tourist's delight. There are number of places to see in Indonesia.

Ujung Kulon National Park
Lovina Beach
Taman Safari Indonesia
Taman Impian Jaya Ancol (Ancol Dreamland)
Sea World Indonesia
Pantai Cermin Theme Park

Bali island is also very ok !

Borobudur is wonderful place to visit in Indonesia