Befor travel to Greece

20 posts / 0 new
Last post
Befor travel to Greece

Hi, everybody!
If you are going to travel to Greece, do not forget to add the site greece-hotels. tel to the list of contacts on your mobile device.
greece-hotels. tel - a mobile directory of hotels in Greece. Full contacts of hotels of Greece in your mobile device.
If you are not familiar with the technology .tel (dot tel), please visit telnic. org
How add .tel site to iPhone: telnic. org/tools-iphone-superbook. html

Greece is best place for

Greece is best place for travelling and i really want to visit greece.

I am planning to visit

I am planning to visit Greece. But not know anything about Greece. Can anyone please let me know about the tourist place in Greece...

Greece is one of my favorite

Greece is one of my favorite destination to travel. Thanks for sharing this useful post here with us.

ATVs and scooter rentals are

ATVs and scooter rentals are everywhere and seem like they’re totally worth it
# The Greek and Italian languages are nothing alike
# The beaches are sometimes difficult to get to on the islands and most are clothing-optional

gregstewart's picture
Its great you share

Its great you share thisinformation about the Greece travel. It will helpful for every one.Greece is beaytiful place. Thanks!!!

Greece is amazing

I've listened and read  a lot about Greece and in conclusion can say that it is a must-see destination- magnificent nature, rich history and culture. May be I will have the chance to visit some of the spectacular Greek islands some day in future.

Ya, Greece is very nice

Ya, Greece is very nice detinations. It;s history is quite amazing. I would love to visit Greece.

I think i should visit Greece soon

Greece is AMAZING! I will never have enough time to wonder all the ancient sites.

In and near Athens alone there is Constitution Square, Pan-Athenian Stadium, Hadrian’s Arch, Acropolis, Propylaea, Erechtheion, Parthenon, and the Corinth Canal. I highly suggest a picnic lunch at the Temple of Zeus. Also, if you have any musical ability, taking an instrument into the enclosed ruins is magical!

IJS

I visited Kos a year ago, went to the Mikri Poli resort, had an amazing time in this tiny beautiful island.

FLY

Yes, Zika, history of Greece is very rich and interesting

[QUOTE=danny25;26181]I have been to Athens and it is a wonderful city. It is an ancient city with many historical sites and museums. From the top of Lycabettus Hill one can have the best view of the city. Acropolis, Ancient Agora, National Archaeological Museum, Kolonaki Hill, Plaka are some of the top attractions in Athens.[/QUOTE]

Yes, many of us are going to Greece to enjoy in sun and endless beaches, but we forgot that these country are reach in history and art.

Befor travel to Greece

I have been to Athens and it is a wonderful city. It is an ancient city with many historical sites and museums. From the top of Lycabettus Hill one can have the best view of the city. Acropolis, Ancient Agora, National Archaeological Museum, Kolonaki Hill, Plaka are some of the top attractions in Athens.

Things To Know Before Visiting Greece:

# You can’t flush paper down toilets on the islands
# The water on the islands isn’t recommended for drinking, so get that money ready for all those bottles
# ATVs and scooter rentals are everywhere and seem like they’re totally worth it
# The Greek and Italian languages are nothing alike
# The beaches are sometimes difficult to get to on the islands and most are clothing-optional
# There’s no avoiding cigarette smoke in Greece. It’s everywhere.
# In Greece, the party starts well after midnight and can continue into brunch time

Rest of thing is - Enjoy your Greece journey and spend time in luxurious experience

I have been to Greece loads of times now but can't wait to go again! Im off to Corfu again next summer and it's going to be so nice and relaxing!

I'll be traveling to Greece next year! I am excited for it! :)

good luck to you

Greek Island are the best travel stop. Athens is nice, but a very busy city.