With some of the biggest, brightest and most extravagant hotels in the world, its difficult to know which are the most family friendly Las Vegas hotels.
Undoubtedly, the Strip is the place to be, with most of the action and bright lights at the southern end, which is also closer to the airport. Dotted along the Strip you will find a gigantic glass pyramid, an enchanted castle, the Empire State Building, the Eiffel Tower and much much more.
But which are the family friendly Las Vegas hotels? Whilst Las Vegas has shown great improvements towards family travel, not all hotels are appropriate for families. The following list of family friendly hotels are a safe bet, they offer terrific family orientated entertainment, fun for all shows and activities, and an overall fantastic attitude towards families.
Family Friendly Las Vegas Hotels:
MGM Grand - Guarded by the giant statue of the famous MGM silver-screen lion Leo, the MGM Grand is a long standing icon of the Las Vegas Strip. The first-rate entertainment, elegant style, and excellent location make it ideal for families of all ages.
* Four family pools with a 8000 foot long meandering river.
* The famous lion habitat where you can come face to face with one of the worlds greatest predators.
* The gravity defying KA by Cirque Du Soleil
* Play detective at the exciting interactive game CSI: The Experience
New York-New York - Two of the worlds greatest city's in one location. At New York-New York you will discover the icon Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, Empire State building, Central Park, Times Square and much more. An amazingly themed hotel with fantastic features:
* Simple but relaxing swimming pool
* The Roller Coaster is the biggest and fastest roller coaster in Las Vegas. Dipping and twisting all around the massive hotel complex, this is a must for families with all ages.
* Fun-fueled arcade at ESPN Zone
Mandalay Bay Hotel - With its glimmering golden facade, sandy beaches and spectacular pool complex, Mandalay Bay has everything you would want out of a family friendly hotel.
* One of its biggest attractions is the pool complex. With a variety of swimming pools, lush surrounding and 2700 tons of imported sand, its one of the best pools in Las Vegas
* Discover all types of marine life at the prestigious Shark Reef Aquarium
* We've all seen and loved Disney's The Lion King, so why not go see the distinguished musical
Caesars Palace - The exquisite Romanesque theme of Caesars Palace is like a dream. Highly elegant with breathtaking features, Caesars Palace is for those who want to feel like gods for the duration of their family holiday.
* The swimming pools are simply beautiful and look as though Neptune built them himself. You wont find a more elegant pool in Las Vegas
* Get lost in the magnificent Forum Shops with free shows, free aquarium, a plethora of shops, and an artificial sky!
* Check out Neil Leifer famous Sports Photography Gallery
Luxor Hotel - Perhaps one of the most unique hotels in the world, the Luxor is a giant glass pyramid full of ancient Egyptian atmosphere.
* The swimming pool complex is perfectly positioned for sunlight and the reflection from the pyramid actually makes the water glisten creating a magical vision.
* We've all seen the movie, now it your chance to visit Titanic: The Artifact Exhibit
* Have your mind blown by one of the worlds greatest illusionists, Criss Angel
Excalibur - An incredible sight, this massive enchanted castle is an ideal family friendly Las Vegas hotel, especially for families with young kids who will simply be blown away by the hotels exterior.
* A fun swimming pool with great views of the Strip, palm trees and a water slide.
* The Tournament of the Kings dinner show is a must for families of all ages. Galloping horses, jousting, sword fights and much much more
* A combination of carnival and arcade games, the Fantasy Faire offers hours of fun
Circus Circus - Possibly the most family orientated hotel in Las Vegas, Circus Circus offers endless amounts of fun that will keep the entire family captivated.
* The giant indoor amusement park Adventuredome is the no. 1 venue for family fun. Full of exciting rides, games and activities, its a place you can spend the entire day.
* The simple swimming pool is not a elegant as some Vegas pools, but its a pleasant place to relax and have a splash
* Watch the free Circus show at the Carnival Midway, the largest permanent circus in the world.
All of these hotels are among the most family friendly Las Vegas hotels on the Strip. Whichever you decide to stay at, you and your family are sure to have a holiday you'll never forget!