Child friendly cafes worldwide

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Child friendly cafes worldwide

I recently travelled with my little ones in Asia and realized the enjoyment of finding child friendly cafes. Small things can make all the difference – high chairs, toys, crayons, a kid friendly menu and sometimes even a playground (and Wi-Fi, for the parents ...). It is not always easy to find these little oasis's. Especially not at the other side of the world. That's why I have started to put together a list of child friendly cafes worldwide that satisfied my needs as a travelling mother of three.

Please, let me know about your favorite child friendly cafes you encountered during your trip. For more info and a list of child friendly cafes have a look at the website muddy shoes guides com.

Hope to hear from you all!

The funding for many projects

The funding for many projects was provided through the American National Insurance Company, which was based in the then notorious gambling empire of Galveston, Texas.

[url=http://www.nikkibeachlasvegas.com/parties/vegas-happy-hour/]Vegas Happy Hours[/url]

I think the kids would enjoy

I think the kids would enjoy a lot when taken them to the cafes. I searched a lot but am not able to get some very good cafes for kids..Can you explore your information about where you exactly want to go so that i can specifically describe about.

that is awesome! i am building up a repository of international places to take kids as well at my site [url]www.momaboard.com[/url].

Mlla, will shoot you an email so we can partner!

Child friendly cafes are spreading its wings worldwide. There will be plenty of things can happen over a cup of coffee.

Hi Todobigo,

I researched the web and I did find the chain Oasis Café Tafernout, but no addresses in Morocco and no other info. Could you please be more specific?

Thanks!

Interesting. What cafe is that Mlla?

Thank you very much for the info! I'll put it on my website soonest.

Marcella

todobigo's picture

Thanks for your post, what a good idea to assemble this information for other parents. We love Morocco, a very child friendly place.

The Oasis Café Tafernout is a chain of large, brightly lit roadside eateries where families can eat well, cheaply. Food is typically a high quality Moroccan meal (casually served but well prepared) such as vegetable stew or grilled meats.

For kids, there is a fun Menu Boomba, the kids' selection of hamburger, French fries, soda and toy. It's printed on colorful placemats with pictures of each thing so kids can just point to what they want to eat. Highchairs available, very clean. Nice toilets too.