Want to immigrate in Canada with my son

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Last seen: 1 year 4 months ago
Joined: 12/02/2015 - 21:49
Want to immigrate in Canada with my son

I wanted to travel in Canada and stay there for good with my son. But of course need some income there to survive. What are actually the trend there? Business would be great for us too. But what kind of business will it be? Or what position that I can start right away, if employed

Last seen: 2 days 11 hours ago
Joined: 04/03/2017 - 01:14
I think before you shift you

I think before you shift you need to check all arrangements specially confort zone for your son.

Kerala vacation packages | Golden triangle tour

Last seen: 10 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 05/17/2016 - 00:11
Think Twice

Hi there, before you migrate to Canada make sure to travel there first for like a week or two together with your son. At that short period you will at least feel if the two of you can survive there. Also, if you are planning to stay there for good make sure you are able to find a job or if you are planning a business make sure you really know the market well. 

http: //bangkok.klapsons.com/ guide-to-living-in-bangkok/

Last seen: 10 months 1 week ago
Joined: 05/03/2016 - 05:00
In my opinion

It is easier to find employment in an already existing company, I think.

karensmith's picture
Last seen: 1 year 2 months ago
Joined: 12/02/2015 - 04:50

Hello Elizraye,

I will suggest you first visit Canada with your son and enjoy your holidays as well as search the market because Canada is an already-established foreign business is straightforward.

If you want to open a business in Canada, you will need to contact the provincial registry of the province you want to do business in and go through its required procedure.(* If you wish to do business in more than one province, you will need to register separately with each province.)

Log in or register to post comments