Canadian vacation coming up.

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
lucif001's picture
Canadian vacation coming up.

Hey guys! My family and I will be having our big vacation in Canada this year. Visiting Canada was a long time dream, but this is our first time. We have a lot of expectations for this trip. It's going to be a 1 month long vacation and would like to visit as many places as possible. We are planning a short stay in Vancouver, where one of our old friends is living. Then go to Toronto on The Canadian train, one of the biggest rail routes in the world. We are all excited for this. The rest of the vacation will be based from Toronto. We are looking to reserve a furnished apartment for rental in Toronto ( http://www.macsuites.ca/ ) and visit nearby places. Algonquin Park is one planned destination, Niagara falls and many more places are already on the list. I hope someone can help us by suggesting more places to add to our list. We may not visit Canada again for several years, so we really don't want to miss anything important. 

Good to visit these places...!!!

Hi lucif, I still remembered that when I board a flight to Canada and my first Impression was wow... I live in the USA. I went to Canada and stay in Vancouver and after then, I went to Quebec city both cities were totally different. I visited the following places and I still feel the feeling of staying in Canada. You can visit the following places which are Wonderful.

1. Moraine Lake

2. Lake Louise

3. Sunshine Meadows

4. Peyto Lake

5. Banff Gondola

Also you can search on Google and maybe you will find out the places which you like to visit. Thanks..

I will try to go to Canada

Hi scotttraveller,

I will try go to Canada and visit the following places which are Wonderful.

1. Moraine Lake

2. Lake Louise

3. Sunshine Meadows

4. Peyto Lake

5. Banff Gondola

Thank you for share

I 100% recommend

I 100% recommend the Royal Ontario Museum, especially for family travel. It's the largest museum in Canada, and I spent a whole day there by myself and didn't see everything! Highly recommend.