Gathering frequent flyer miles as a Road Warrior? When you're ready to bring the kids along and mix Business Travel with a family vacation, here are some vacation ideas, destination reviews and tips to keep in mind.
- How hotel executives and other business travelers stay in touch with the kids, What do high-profile parents do when business calls and the children stay at home? Keep in touch, of course. Executives in the travel industry and a variety of other business travelers have conjured up ways to keep in...Tags:
- How do kids feel and what do they do differently when parents travel without them? Find out the stats, plus some tips from road warriors on easing the pain of separation, courtesy of Sheraton Hotels and Resorts Why bother lugging the kids abroad on vacation? Statistics released by Sheraton Hotels...Tags:
- Ways to stay connected with your children while you travel. Road Warriors and Road Zenas know that leaving the family behind can takes it toll, both on business travelers and the loved ones left at home. Here are some of my favorite tips to keep parents connected with the family while they're...Tags:
- Dedicated to all who travel on business, here's FTF's guide on the best way to find reliable childcare when you're traveling with kids.Dedicated to all who travel on business, here's FTF's guide on the best way to find reliable childcare when you're traveling with kids. It's no secret in the...Tags:
- Road Warriors share their experiences - good and bad - about toting kids on business trips. Longtime financial journalist Achs delivers the bottom line on how to make a productive business trip a successful family outing. I remember when I thought that business trips were glamorous -- all-expense...Tags: