Our reviews of the top family vacation destinations and trip ideas organized by keywords (Italy, Caribbean, teens, etc) and topic (snowsports, spa, etc) to make your research easier.
- Loews, one of the top family-welcoming boutique hotel chains, caters to family members of all ages with special amenities and discounts. According to US Travel, the share of adult leisure travelers who are traveling with their own children is 26%, making nearly 408.5 million trips annually. The...Tags:
- A professional animal trainer offers advice on how to make Fido or Snickers tag along and behave well. SeaWorld Orlando animal trainer, Joel Slaven, works with a multi-talented menagerie of dogs and cats -- many of whom were deemed "un-trainable" -- as part of the park's brand-new "Pets Ahoy!"...Tags:
- Keep the family's four-legged best friend healthy on the road and you'll never hear him barking "Are we there yet?" The following are tips for traveling with by car with a pet. Remember, as soon as you make your pet-friendly travel plans, assemble a list of local veterinarians at your destination...Tags:
- Before you whisk your pet around the world, read some pet-travel tips shared by a veterinarian who is used to global pet travel and has written a one-stop resource for masters about to undertake air travel with pets. Prior To Travel Make a reservation for your pet. Book a direct flight, if...Tags:
- Here are some pet care tips to make puppy feel at home whenever you're traveling without your dog. From your neighborhood kennel to luxury "bed and biscuits," today you've got great choices when you need to find your dog a home away from home. Parting is such sweet sorrow. And leaving your dog when...Tags:
- Having lived in New York City our entire lives, we have always loved tiny cafes, small movie houses, and those more intimate places to go. Although we prefer some of NYC's smaller hotels to the larger ones, in fairness to families who come for excitement and a Big City experience, we have included...Tags:
- Looking for accommodations where the family pet can come along? Several of the major American hotel chains and resorts have started saying "Lassie and Whiskers Welcome Here." From the 36 million American households with live-at-home pets, says Parade magazine, come 10 million Americans who travel...Tags: