Our reviews of the top family vacation destinations and trip ideas organized by keywords (Italy, Caribbean, teens, etc) and topic (snowsports, spa, etc) to make your research easier.
- Surrounded by ocean, farmland, mountains and great cities, the New York - New Jersey - Connecticut tri-state region and Pennsylvania have unlimited potential for family weekend getaways. Although New York City is often the top U.S. destination for international tourists, the families who live and...Tags:
- Many families select an American history tour for their road trip with school-age children, and there's nothing more fun than exploring the regions of Philadelphia, Lancaster and Gettysburg together. Summertime means family vacation and for kids, a much-deserved break from classroom learning for...Tags:
- Philadelphia, Greek for “city of brotherly love,” really is perfect for a city-focused family getaway with kids of any age. Running the gamut from stirring American history sites, to arts and culture geared to every member of the family, to outdoor spaces waiting to be explored, “Philly” will leave...Tags:
- Take a closer look at the tourist spots and locals' favorites and discover activities you shouldn't miss when exploring Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with the family.The Liberty Bell isn't the only thing to see in one of the East Coast's most interesting cities. And, to make exploring easier,...Tags:
- When you're set to visit one of America's most historic cities, here's your guide to the best family hotels in each district. You know you want to see the Liberty Bell, the new National Constitution Center, City Hall, the famous steps of the Philadelphia Museum of Art that were forever...Tags: