Our reviews of the top family vacation destinations and trip ideas organized by keywords (Italy, Caribbean, teens, etc) and topic (snowsports, spa, etc) to make your research easier.
- Even though they’re naturally covered in cactus, the desert cities of Phoenix and Scottsdale, Arizona drape themselves in pines, lights and fun events each winter. Imagine 8,000 hand-lit luminaries lighting Las Noches de Las Luminarias, the holiday event at the Desert Botanical Garden. From...Tags:
- The family amenity specs at the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak are impressive when seen online: 563 all-suite accommodations; kids club; and a 4-acre River Ranch water park that features a winding lazy river, waterslide, and mini golf. And the reality at this Phoenix, Arizona resort is just as good. We...Tags:
- For a memorable combination of fun and value, do not forget to put the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort in Phoenix on your list. This resort (detailed review of Squaw Peak here) is offering additional programs and activities especially for travelers who are down for fitness, fun and good family...Tags:
- Phoenix, Arizona is a well-organized city with plenty of family attractions -- great museums, parks, golf, sports and other activities for the whole family. The desert climate, so welcome in the depths of winter, is tough to take in summer but, armed with plenty of sunscreen, hats for the kids,...Tags:
- Arizona's renowned sunshine ensures that nearly everyday is perfect for sightseeing, hiking, horseback riding, swimming, and almost any outside adventure. Prized as a mid-winter getaway by snowbirds, retirees and golfers, Arizona nonetheless has a remarkable collection of family-friendly hotels and...Tags: