Our reviews of the top family vacation destinations and trip ideas organized by keywords (Italy, Caribbean, teens, etc) and topic (snowsports, spa, etc) to make your research easier.
- Botswana, a former British colony, gained its independence in 1966 and has since grown to be one of the most stable African countries both politically and economically. So why should Botswana be on your travel bucket list? Botswana has been rated as the no.1 travel destination for 2016 by Lonely...Tags:
- When planning a safari -- one of those bucket list trips we can all agree on -- you need advice on when and where to go, where to stay, what's best for kids, health and safety, and some suggested tour operators. A family safari to Africa should be the trip of a lifetime. Many parents choose to wait...Tags:
- Why investing in experiences will make you happier than buying more stuff I’ve had some great experiences in my life, and I cherish the memories, but I also feel quite attached to my possessions. In fact, I have quite a few possessions that I really love. So when I read the claim that people...Tags:
- Those unexpectedly upside down moments in life, like seeing the Golden Arches among the pagodas of Beijing, can be fun and very reassuring, especially when traveling with kids. But when it's the reverse -- finding the exotic in the familiar -- it can be unsettling. So when we first heard there was...Tags:
- A safari is one of the most memorable holiday experiences you can have. You get to see exciting wild animals in their natural environments, and you can do this in relative comfort thanks to the many guided tours that are available in safari areas such as the Masai Mara National Park in Kenya....Tags:
- Two-by-two, the wildebeest come in a seemingly endless line of gray that cuts through the Masai Mara’s golden plains. The wildebeest and their migrating companions, the zebra, move toward the Mara River. Hundreds upon hundreds of animals mass on the savannah just above the river bank, braying as...Tags: