Traveling in Europe with Family - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums Europe Family Travel Forum Traveling in Europe with Family

Viewing 89 reply threads
  • Author
    MFT Admin
    Keymaster

We are looking into booking our flights soon, but need to decide how many nights to stay in each place and whether to keep it simple or try and fit in a little more.
    posted by husseycopper

• #73700 Reply
    MFT Admin
    Keymaster

Hi guys!

I wanna invite you to visit Poznan or Wroclaw in Poland. This city is full of surpirises..sorry.. dwarfs 😉 Yous should see it! If you decide to come by You should stay in Ikar Hotel

posted by alexc

• #73699 Reply
    MFT Admin
    Keymaster

Actually i travelled with this company once or twice too. I gotta say their services are quite good but i prefer not spening money on such stuff and travel myself. Much more fun

posted by fanbrits

• #73698 Reply
    MFT Admin
    Keymaster

We highly recommend Vienna – it is just wonderful city. It is like the whole world in one city – modern, history, tradition, students, high executives – all mixed together in this stunning city. Check out some of the tours on
    https://www.viennasightseeing.at/en/. We did it last year, we are going there again in January !

posted by geded

• #73697 Reply
    MFT Admin
    Keymaster

I would also recommend Central Europe – Germany, Austria and Czech Republic. Great places to visit, they have a lot to offer. The best way to ecompas them all is a river cruise on some of the rivers that flow through these countries (like Danube, Rhine etc).

posted by Stefan Bayer

• #73696 Reply
    MFT Admin
    Keymaster

I would recommend you to visit The Baltic States. The Baltic States are three countries of Europe, with a long history and diverse culture between regions.

posted by R.A.

• #73695 Reply
    MFT Admin
    Keymaster

Looking forward to our Marian Pilgrimage later this year, we will visit Spain and Italy

posted by noreenpalmer

• #73694 Reply
    MFT Admin
    Keymaster

if you live at home with family and work full time and save most of your money, Europe will be within your means. I’ve been to Paris, and it’s quite expensive, and I imagine that Rome would be, too. So, start saving your money, because food, souvenirs, admission tickets, subway/taxi, etc. won’t be as cheap as you’d like. Save though, because it’s totally worth it. 🙂

posted by Holten

• #73693 Reply
    MFT Admin
    Keymaster

Hi,

Europ is a great place to discover. I live in Germany and love going to Italy. When I go, I like to stay at a Belvita wellness hotel, for those are the best hotels in Italy. Reasonable prices, great wellness programm and high quality rooms. If you like to relax and really feel the Italian lifestyle, then you need to check out!

posted by springs36

• #73692 Reply
    MFT Admin
    Keymaster

hi friends, i’m new in this site.

Europe is famed for its historic sights and world-class museums.

I am very aware that we have Europe on our doorstep and I long for a trip like this with the family.

10 perfect places for a family holiday in Europe.
    Kent, England, UK
    County Kerry, Ireland
    Black Forest, Germany
    Budapest, Hungary
    Vorarlberg, Austria
    Åland Archipelago, Finland
    Ibiza, Spain
    Normandy, France
    Skomer and Marloes Sands, Wales, UK
    Bohinj, Slovenia

posted by Bruce Cordova

• #73691 Reply
    MFT Admin
    Keymaster

fly cheap to europe

It is always a fun to discover a new place. And in Europe, there’s so much to see on this continent. There are wonderful beaches, historical architecture, amazing wine, and wonderful people. A comprehensive budget planning is required for any of the new trips to Europe or any other country. One I will suggest is, “Fly cheap”.

You can choose “Fly cheap”. Via – Peaktimetravels, Transavia, Easyjet, Wizz, and Ryanair.

posted by PeakTimeTravels

• #73690 Reply
    MFT Admin
    Keymaster

Well, it is hard to advice Ibiza as a fzmily-friendly location as it’s known for it’s endless parties and loud music festivals. However, there are still some places, where you caan enjoy beautiful landscapes and beaches without any noise. So, despite it’s bad fame, ibiza is still a good place for your family trip. Also, it is possible to hire a car in Ibiza for cheap (thanks to off-season discounts). For example, now (september 2016), you can find a car for just ~6 USD per day.

posted by stankirchner

• #73689 Reply
    MFT Admin
    Keymaster

I might regulate my kind of journey – taking a automobile and tent or campervan and staying on camping sites and cooking my possess meals. With this approach travelling in Europe turns into much more price range and for that reason loved ones pleasant. An extra option will also be renting vacation appartments or whole houses. The extra people, the extra economic this becomes. Southern Italy, Croatia, Hungary and Bulgaria are popular due to their common low cost of dwelling.

posted by Pabol

• #73688 Reply
    MFT Admin
    Keymaster

apartment in barcelona

Hi everyone,
    If you want to visit Barcelona this summer, which it is a fantastic idea according with all the culture, family and leisure offer that you can find in this mediterranean city, I recommend you to stay in a Barcelona luxury apartment called Mercedes Heritage rather than in a hotel because there you can enjoy of all commodities (the best of a house and the best of a hotel) and being in a very convenient location.

posted by antonio novak

• #81280 Reply
      Dan

Hello, would you recommend a specific apartment that is kid friendly?

• #73684 Reply
    MFT Admin
    Keymaster

Traveling to a different country would truly be a wow experience. And not just because we could visit the Eiffel Tower, but because we’d experience a different take on day-to-day life, the food,playgrounds and shopping.So for a comfortable journey you can take services from Coach hire they have modern, comfortable and fitted with all the safety features to ensure you have a ride to remember.They have a vast amount of knowledge of London and all the surrounding areas.

posted by barismanco, June 15, 2015

Viewing 89 reply threads
Reply To: Traveling in Europe with Family
Your information: