15 Best Things to do in Rome, Italy - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums Europe Family Travel Forum 15 Best Things to do in Rome, Italy

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    henryclark

Not sure about 15 things, but you can definitely visit Vatican City and Colosseum.

• #183937 Reply
    Hellen Barnes

Just a great selection of cities. The biggest advice is not to yawn. Especially when you’re in France. There are a lot of pickpockets there. And I planned to go on vacation with friends, but in the end I decided to opt for a vacation with my mother.I regularly look at business class flights to Milan, because my mother really wants to arrange a real European shopping experience for herself. And as they say, if you leave your money somewhere, then only in Milan. I hope there is something.)

• #161449 Reply
    Kelly Smith

I booked my flight on 18th October to Italy. I am going to celebrate my new year 2023 in Italy. If someone can help me to share a list of the best places in Italy which I cover in 20 days?

• #164034 Reply
      Benum

Dear, do you want to celebrate 2022 or 2023 new year?

Also, how was your flight?

• #160995 Reply
    kariasketty

Rome, the capital of Italy, is a city engulfed in history. The “Eternal City” with glorious monuments is the most visited destination in Europe. Unsurprisingly, there are a whole bunch of things to do in Rome as a visitors.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #183937 in 15 Best Things to do in Rome, Italy
Your information:

Cancel