A Day Trip To Colosseum Rome, Italy - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums Europe Family Travel Forum A Day Trip To Colosseum Rome, Italy

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
    Enea

Hi, if you need a shuttle from Rome airport or cruise port to the city and back you can try http://www.fiumicino-shuttle.com or http://www.civitavecchia-shuttle.com. It is a private family run professional business and it is reliable and safe. It’s cheaper than white public taxis and are fixed. you can book without a credit card and pay directly at the driver.

• #140177 Reply
    Irum Sohale

I haven’t been to the Colosseum but I have a very high interest in history which is why I often travel to historical places where my approach id possible.
    I have read a lot about the Colosseum and every time I read something about it, I get this deep desire to visit it.
    I am planning to visit Italy as soon as the coronavirus ends and the world gets back to normal.

• #137711 Reply
    vertoe

Vertoe provides safe and professional luggage storage services in Rome to help you experience the freedom to explore the city without extra luggage.Vertoe is Rome’s Leading Daily Luggage Storage Service Near You with 300+ locations, Vertoe is Rome’s first highly rated daily luggage storage provider near you starting at €5.95/day/item. Book in Rome & more. Items are insured up to $5000.

• #127079 Reply
    nasty67

Thanks for sharing this helpful informations.

• #115881 Reply
    Aakash

Colosseum is one of the best historic places that Rome offers, there are many other places out there.

• #115053 Reply
    Elite Mater

Most of the people love to go to Italy which is one of the best place for the travel.I have tried to check about the Vacation Packages which offers the most of the trip to Italy and provides the best deals for the travel for short distance trips.

• #115054 Reply
    Elite Mater

thank you for the details

• #110567 Reply
    hannahgale

Recently, I have visited colosseum that was the 1-week trip and I took a day trip of the colosseum and that was really awesome at first I just take a colosseum underground Tour which was really awesome and I must say our tour guide actually has a piece of great knowledge about colosseum.

please share your experience or a Day Trip to the colosseum

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #127079 in A Day Trip To Colosseum Rome, Italy
Your information:

Cancel