Anyone want to drive my car from Baltimore to Bay Area, CA mid-Aug to Sept - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Anyone want to drive my car from Baltimore to Bay Area, CA mid-Aug to Sept

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Rich Hargrave

Hi. It’s mid September now and I’m here to find out if this ‘drive my car’ situation has been solved or is still open? Thanks. Rich

• #109880 Reply
    Terry Holt

Hi Everyone,

Pretty Soon you will be making your plans to go down South for the winter. I can help ease some of those plans by getting your car down to Florida for you while you relax on the plane with a cocktail. I have been doing this for awhile and have many references. I’m a safe and reliable driver with a good personality. My rates are reasonable and I treat every trip with care and safety. Please contact me when you start making your plans. I also have done many cross country trips as well.

Best,
    Terry Holt
    [email protected]
    312-350-7123

• #109887 Reply
    Elaine Perkus

Hello – have you found someone to drive your car to California? Reason I’m asking is I may be looking for someone to drive my car from California to New York State and perhaps the same person would have interest in driving for you and I. The timing seems potentially compatible.

• #110548 Reply
      Terry Holt

Hi Elaine,

Have you found anyone to drive your car yet? If not, contact me at [email protected] or 312-350-7123

Best,
      Terry

• #108839 Reply
    AD

I’m moving from Baltimore, MD to San Jose, CA and am looking for someone to drive my car across the country. I’m flexible on the time frame, anywhere from mid August to September. Email me if you are interested! [email protected]

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #111628 in Anyone want to drive my car from Baltimore to Bay Area, CA mid-Aug to Sept
Your information:

Cancel