Are you a traveler looking for a free car or even to get paid for your travel? - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Are you a traveler looking for a free car or even to get paid for your travel?

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • Author
    Ron

Retired couple looking to see the USA and will drive your vehicle from one state to another (Minimum 1000 miles) for cost reimbursement only. Let me know if you have any drives you need done.

Thanks,
    Ron
    [email protected]

• #118718 Reply
    edward kelly

I am retired after 39 years of practicing dentistry. I live near Atlanta. Able to deliver your car just about anywhere. Safe driving record. Never an accident.

• #115868 Reply
    Tom Dee

64 year old with half a million+ accident free miles driving experience needs to return to the Philadelphia Pa area sometime between November 30th and December 20th, 2019. I have full insurance and valid drivers license and can drive any vehicle.

Please contact me anytime. First come first served.

Thanks

Tom

• #115546 Reply
    Mary G

I’m willing to drive your car from Charlotte, NC to Los Angeles in December 2019 (dates flexible).

Thank you

• #114317 Reply
    Brittany Marble

I am traveling from Seattle WA to New England (Vermont but can deliver to other locations) in late November and would LOVE to move your car!! Will pay for all gas and cover the seats. Will not eat in the car. Please email me at [email protected]
    Take care!

• #112916 Reply
    Emily D.

I’m Moving from WA (Seattle area) down to CA (Oakland) in November with my small dog. Moving down to start at an animal rescue as a medical staff.

Would love to drive your car down for you! Car rentals are expensive and I’m on low budget until I start this job. Moving into a house with basically nothing (only stuff I can take with me in a car)

No cost, would be helping each other out. ????

• #113118 Reply
      Kathryn

Hi! I live on Bainbridge and am also looking to go to San Francisco in November ! Let me know if this works for you!

• #112333 Reply
    Tracy Wolfe

I am a female who comes from a family of former professional racers and an auto salvage business. Why is this important? Because I was born with a love for cars, treat them with respect and know a bit of the mechanics side. Why is that important? Because I am wanting to drive your car or RV cross country. Currently looking to drive from Omaha, Nebraska to Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas as soon as possible.

• #111580 Reply
    Tom M.

I travel western USA or west of Rockies a lot.

I can help move stuff and even pets.

Let me know

Thanks
    Tom

• #111579 Reply
    Tom M.

I travel FordF150 from Idaho to:
    California, Arizona, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Utah, Colorado, British Columbia and ALBERTA Canada on regular basis.

If you need something shipped or a car moved than please let me know.

Here to help with even pets!

Thanks
    Tom

• #109667 Reply
    Colin MacLeod

Are you located in the Richmond, Washington, Maryland area?

Are you heading down to Florida soon?

Are you looking for someone to drive your car?

If so, I would love to speak with you.

Rates are negotiable!

I am heading down to Florida for August 23rd.

Contact Details: [email protected]

Thank you for your time.

Colin MacLeod

• #108066 Reply
    JL

Responsible, mature 2 adults, perfect driving record, looking to drive your car from Atlanta to Boston, arriving in Boston area on August 26, 2019. No fee. We’ll pay for gas!

• #109326 Reply
      Vanest

Hi! List your transport driving services on efravel.com. The website is free to users. Efravel links drivers/travelers to vehicle owners looking to transport their vehicle.

Best of luck!
      Vanest

• #107889 Reply
    Darla Madera

Hey, hello ?!
    My name’s Darla.
    Am a reliable, trustworthy, licensed, insured driver with an excellent, long-term driving record. I have my own vehicle, that is spacious and gas efficient.
    Am available to drive your vehicle, your cargo, YOU or any items that you need moved, all across the USA. Am willing to transport your pet. Whatever you need (must be legal) moved, I’d be glad to help.
    I live in the Willamette Valley (Oregon) area.
    It’s a joy to travel, to see different parts of our Country, to meet new people.
    Rates are negotiable ~ let’s talk!

Thank you kindly for taking the time to read this!
    ?

• #106395 Reply
    Rachel del Valle

My partner and I are moving from New York City to Los Angeles in September. We’re looking to drive a car cross country starting on September 10th from the New York Area, with delivery to Southern California on or about September 24th. Excellent driving records, insurance. Will cover own expenses, just looking to be paired with a vehicle.

Please contact me at [email protected] if interested.

• #105982 Reply
    TJ Keating

West Coast to east coast Can drive San Francisco area to NYC, NJ or DC/Maryland July 16 to July 31, Clean License no accidents, mechanical person, retired couple hitech exec. and teacher

• #105986 Reply
    TJ Keating

San Francisco to NYC, New Jersey Philadelphia, Maryland or DC Area Me and my wife can drive a vehicle (July 15 to 30, 2019). Clean records, > 30 years of driving experience. Low costs: CA licenses, insurance. insurance. AAA, Resourceful, cautious, mechanical, We are both non-smokers, clean, responsible

[email protected]

Driveaway drive west coast to NYC MARYLAND drive away drier cross country

• #104362 Reply
    Rick Thawani

59 Years old retired professional couple will drive your car from/to Kansas City, MO to/from Anywhere in North America. Safe drivers with a clean driving record. Will treat your car as our own. Feel free to call anytime (660)-888-2917. Have a happy and Safe 4th!!

• #102866 Reply
    Suzy Karasik

My partner and I live in 2 places – San Francisco Bay Area and Dallas TX. We are retired professionals and need to drive from the Bay Area to Dallas early July. If you need a car driven to/from the vicinity of these places, please contact me. We travel this route frequently and would be happy to help you out. You pay for gas, we don’t charge anything otherwise. Thanks You can reach me at 510-691-4052

• #99564 Reply
    Vadim

Me and my girlfriend can drive a vehicle from Los Angeles, CA to Atlanta, GA area during July 4 weekend (July 4 -7, 2019). Clean records, > 30 years of driving experience. Low costs: client to cover gas, night stay at the motels/inexpensive hotels. Me: 51 y.o., GA license, insurance. Girlfriend: 45 y.o. CA licence, insurance. We are both non-smokers, clean, responsible. Vadim. Write me at [email protected]

• #99252 Reply
    Terry Holt

Hi,

My name is Terry. I just recently closed down my Auto Transport business after 4 years to spend more time with my grandsons but I am doing freelance trips at reduced prices. I am very experienced. I have done east coast to west coast, North to South ( Snowbirds ), College Students and job relocations. I love doing this and love meeting new people. Please contact me if I can help you in anyway! I am based in Frankfort, Illinois.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Best,
    Terry

• #95906 Reply
    Wynn Jones

I’m looking to drive a car from SW Colorado or Albuquerque, NM to Michigan. I don’t need pay, will cover gas. Need to leave May 24. Thank you.

• #95401 Reply
    JANELL VENNARD

Hi 🙂 I am an excellent driver looking to transport a car from Oakland CA to San Diego CA, June 3-13 2019. Contact me today! 8105435088. I am not looking to get paid and I will cover gas. Thanks!

• #95451 Reply
    Eric Lee

My wife and I are willing to drive your car from Irvibe , Ca to Phoenix, AZ during May 17-19,2019.
    Please contact Eric

• #95275 Reply
    Kelly Florence

retired military family driving cross country, can transport from Seattle, or CA to east coast. Our final destination is Virginia Beach but would be happy to deliver most states on east coast. Reliable vehicles only, will be a slower trip, as we are doing this as a family trip, southern route across US, departing Seattle to drive south through CA and then east. Depart Seattle June 28, arrive east coast around July 19. Excellent driving records, no car seats, older children, no pets, no smokers.

• #94559 Reply
    Mercy

I am a missionary living near Albuquerque NM on a small stipend and would like to get to Chicago for my neice’s wedding May 18.

• #94313 Reply
    Tim Bascombe

I am looking to drive from Florida to LA in the beginning of June. Clean driving record. Tim

Viewing 26 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #106395 in Are you a traveler looking for a free car or even to get paid for your travel?
Your information:

Cancel