Baltimore/DC to San Francisco end of June/Early July need driver - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Baltimore/DC to San Francisco end of June/Early July need driver

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Pamela

Hi Katrina.
    I just found this site so I have no idea if you’ve found a driver here (or elsewhere). I am flying to Boston in a couple weeks to help my Son in New Hampshire get packed to move to Oregon. I would prefer to drive back as I have 1 large item I would like to bring back to Portland. I have family just East of San Francisco (a new Granddaughter) & am happy to land there first. I’ve made this drive 3 times in the last 18 months. I really enjoy driving. I am a semi-retired Nurse & now work as a Caregiver in Portland, with a Client that’s traveling with family for a few weeks so I have the free time.
    Just me & a pickle crock that needs a ride.
    Anyway, my email is [email protected], if you’d like to respond. I’m not sure how to navigate this site quite yet & don’t want to miss your message. Oh, I am wanting to start my travel back West on July 5th-6th.
    Thanks for your consideration.
    Pam

• #98372 Reply
    Katrina

I’m a disabled veteran female in need of assistance going across country. I am facing homelessness in a few weeks and have limited resources. I have a 2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid. I can cover all gas and split room/board. I would like someone to take turns driving with. I’m easy going with a sense of humor and open to any music.

My other option is to hire a driver and fly out there myself. I just can’t afford much as I’m on a fixed income. If there is a reasonable service, I may be interested.

Any advice is welcome and appreciated.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #98479 in Baltimore/DC to San Francisco end of June/Early July need driver
Your information:

Cancel