Best Tourist Places In Turkey You Should Know - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums Europe Family Travel Forum Best Tourist Places In Turkey You Should Know

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Ron

Our family loved Capadocia. The formations there, and the cave homes hand carved into the soft stone of the Goreme Valley are fascinating. The kids could not believe it was like a sand castle come to life. Try to fit in a few days there if you can. Very historic and quite a sight.

• #170036 Reply
    Gemparadiak

I’ve been to Turkey several times, but usually, that was for business meetings or to spend the vacation with my family by the beach. However, I was never interested, and I didn’t know how rich its culture was until one of my friends sent me a message and said, After I opened it and saw how many beautiful places Turkey has, we booked our next trip to discover its amazing places. We should fly the next week, so the list you gave here might inspire us more, and we would love to hear any more things we should try while we are there.

• #169580 Reply
    Cryptomaniac

I’ve been to Turkey several times, but usually, that was for business meetings or to spend the vacation with my family by the beach. However, I was never interested, and I didn’t know how rich its culture was until one of my friends sent me a message and said, .” After I opened it and saw how many beautiful places Turkey has, we booked our next trip to discover its amazing places. We should fly the next week, so the list you gave here might inspire us more, and we would love to hear any more things we should try while we are there.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by MFT Admin.
  • #167695 Reply
    Evisanation

Best Tourist Attractions In Turkey

For the best places to visit, check out our list of Turkey’s Top Tourist Attractions. With so many great destinations, the top 10 is sure to include some great tourist attractions in Turkey. Treat this list of destinations as the start of a great holiday in Turkey.

Whether you are eco-friendly, vacationer, adventurer, history buff, religious or any type of tourist, Turkey has something for you. Thanks to the culture and history of Istanbul, Istanbul has a lot to offer tourists. Rich in culture, tradition, history and natural attractions, this is the perfect place to discover the secret treasures of the region. Archaeological sites and natural attractions have made Mugla one of the best attractions in Turkey.

1. Topkapi Palace

Worth a visit, Topkapi Palace is regularly ranked among the best places in Turkey. The stunning Bosphorus is one of the most under-explored tourist destinations in Turkey and has a lot to offer. What makes Antalya’s longest beach a tourist destination in Turkey is its beautiful picturesque promenade and the activities it offers to every visitor.

2. Ilica Beach

A summer haven for many tourists in Turkey, Ilica Beach is the perfect September getaway. The longest beach in Antalya is known for Turkey’s best luxury hotels where you can discover luxury holidays. The longest beach in Antalya, Lara Beach Antalya is definitely one of Turkey’s top attractions. Now Mermerli Beach is not only the best tourist destination, but also the most beautiful beach in Turkey where you can spend your free time.

3. Pamukkale

Pamukkale, known as the Cotton Castle, is a natural landmark that tourists love to enjoy the breathtaking views. Pamukkale, which means “cotton castle” in Turkish, is an unreal landscape in western Turkey, famous for its white terraced rice fields. Pamukkale literally means “Cotton Castle” in Turkish, and with more than 2 million visitors each year, it is one of Turkey’s main attractions and the gem of the world with cotton terraces. Pamukkale is a must-see in Turkey, as any tourist will tell you.

4. Istanbul

All together they make the palace charming and a must see for any tourist who visits Istanbul in Turkey. Today, Topkapi Palace is one of the most visited museums in Turkey, and many people say that no trip to Istanbul is complete without a visit to Topkapi Palace. This famous monument is a must for any visitor visiting Turkey.

5. Mount Nemrut

Another beautiful tourist attraction in Turkey that travelers often love to visit, Mount Nemrut is another beautiful place that is definitely worth a visit. Eastern Turkey’s biggest tourist attraction, Mount Nemrut’s summit mound, the summit of Mount Nemrut is littered with ruined ruins of the giant sculptures that once guarded it.

6. Hagia Sophia Museum

If your first destination is Istanbul, don’t forget to visit the famous Hagia Sophia Museum, one of Turkey’s most popular tourist attractions. Hagia Sophia was turned into a museum in 1935 and is now one of the main attractions of Turkey. Today, Hagia Sophia (Hagia Sophia) is now a museum located in Istanbul, undoubtedly listed as a major tourist attraction.

Known around the world as one of the country’s most unusual structures, the mesmerizing Byzantine beauty of Hagia Sophia (Hagia Sophia) museums is not only one of the best places to visit in Istanbul, but also in Turkey. Once the capital of the Byzantine Empire, Istanbul is the best place to visit in Turkey thanks to its wide range of attractions. One of the most famous and visited cities. There are plenty of places to visit in Istanbul, Turkey, including the pristine beaches of Istanbul that tourists love to explore.

7. Princes Island

Princes Island is one of the top tourist attractions in Istanbul, Turkey. The ancient city of Ephesus, located in Selçuk, a small town 30 km from Kusadasi Kusadasi, is one of the best tourist attractions in Turkey that you can visit to enjoy some much needed peace and quiet.

8. Pergamum

Pergamum, the land of Greco-Roman ruins, is one of the best places to visit in Turkey, which is why it is believed to attract people from all walks of life. While the pure white travertine terraces of Pamukkales are the highlight of a Turkey tour in their own right, the sprawling ruins of Roman Hierapolis, an ancient resort offering another reason to explore, rise atop the hill. Some of Turkey’s premier natural wonders, the pure white travertine terraces of Pamukkales (“Cotton Castle” in English) tumble down the hillside, looking like a misplaced field of snow amidst the lush landscape. You can explore Cappadocia on foot, but most tourists still prefer to take in the beautiful scenery from a hot air balloon.

Go ahead and start checking off various Istanbul attractions on your wish list. The land of minarets is definitely the right way to define the alluring beauty of Istanbul, which is one of the ideal tourist destinations in Turkey to experience the culture. Turkey’s colorful community, folk cuisine and its vast past win the hearts of all who enter it, while it is a majestic backdrop and its magnificent peaks are gems in their own right. Turkey can best be described as a traditional and modern country with many exciting attractions for tourists to discover. While Safranbolu doesn’t boast a ton of tourist activities, Safranbolu is a charming city that gives you a glimpse into Turkish history from every corner. If you Want to visit these places the apply turkey evisa now

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #172654 in Best Tourist Places In Turkey You Should Know
Your information:

Cancel