Can anyone recommend the top tourist destinations in Vancouver? - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Can anyone recommend the top tourist destinations in Vancouver?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    wemege712

Hi, Vancouver is a city that is both cosmopolitan and outdoorsy at the same time. The city offers the perfect blend of scenic beauty, delicious international cuisines, fantastic shopping, cutting-edge art and innovative architecture, all just minutes away from hiking, skiing, fishing and boating. What more could any traveler ask for. An overview of the top tourist attractions in Vancouver.

1. Capilano Suspension Bridge
    2. Gastown
    3. Granville Island
    4. Stanley Park
    5. Chinatown Vancouver
    6. Grouse Mountain
    7. Canada Place
    8. Museum of Anthropology at UBC
    9. Robson Street
    10. Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Garden

• #113990 Reply
    nick jolly

Hello Peggy,
    You should visit Vancouver as this place has many attractions.
    1. Capilano Suspension Bridge
    2. The Vancouver Aquarium is home to over 50,000 fascinating creatures.
    3. Stanley Park Horse-Drawn Tours.
    4. Explore VanDusen Botanical Garden, an inspiring 55-acre outdoor oasis with over 7,500 plant species and varieties.
    5. FlyOver Canada is a breathtaking, all-ages, flight simulation ride like no other.
    6. Vancouver Art Gallery
    7. Just 20 minutes from downtown, The Peak of Vancouver offers the perfect mountaintop destination for a truly rewarding and memorable experience.
    8. Oceanfront English Bay centres on one of the city’s loveliest and busiest beaches.
    9. Robson Street is best known for shopping.

• #110408 Reply
    Alejandra

Hi Peggy,
    I went to University in Vancouver. It definitely is one of the most beautiful cities I’ve still ever been to. I HIGHLY recommend going to Granville Island. It’s not really an island because it’s connected to land on one side so you can drive or walk to it. But it has a lot of different shops, an amazing huge indoor marketplace to grab lunch and some beautiful views of the city across the water. There’s also some really cool “house-boats” on the back side that are always fun to look at. It was always my favorite place in the area.
    Stanley Park is another beautiful place to explore and the seawall has some nice views of the bay and mountains. It’s a enormous forest/park and one of the most famous things in Vancouver.
    Have a great trip!

• #110377 Reply
    Peggy D Bondy

Hello, guys,
    Next month I’m having a business meeting in Vancouver. The meeting will be only for 2 days. The company has arranged hostel accommodation in Vancouver that is nearby the meeting place. I’ve heard that Vancouver is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. So, I was thinking about to explore the beautiful destinations in Vancouver. But, as I’m new to Vancouver I’m not aware of the top tourist destinations. Can anyone recommend the top tourist destinations in Vancouver?

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #119193 in Can anyone recommend the top tourist destinations in Vancouver?
Your information:

Cancel