Can drive a car from New Orleans to the Northeast in October - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Can drive a car from New Orleans to the Northeast in October

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Bart Ho

Hello all – I’m editing my original post above for greater clarity and to provide more personal information. You can contact me at this number 24/7:

(267) 934-9193 (voice or text)

I’ll limit food cost to $15/day.

Estimated time would be three days from NOLA to any Northeastern larger-city destination.

I’ve driven cross-country a number of times, most recently twice in 2019 from California to the East. I truly enjoy distance driving. As my post above suggests, I drive “with the flow” and take what the day gives me…

I never eat in my own cars. I won’t eat in your car and it’ll be delivered in exactly the same condition as you delivered it to me. If time permits I’ll wash it, I dislike dirty cars.

I’ll be responsible at all times with your vehicle. Also, I’m not a drinker because I hate the “alcohol buzz.” Always have…

Feel free to call and discuss anything and thanks for reading!

Thanks,
    Bart Ho

• #160108 Reply
    Bart H

My destination is Philadelphia but we can work out delivery to PA/NJ/NY in a way that makes sense for both parties. I’m currently in New Orleans so if you’re somewhere close (MS, LA, AL, FL), we can work it out. Your payment for gas and daily food would suffice, I’m not looking to make money on this. I’m an excellent driver, am super-careful and have been ticketed only once in 3 decades of driving. Email if interested. Larger vehicles are fine, SUVs and vans would be great. Flexible on the departure date.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #160145 in Can drive a car from New Orleans to the Northeast in October
Your information:

Cancel