Christmas is fast approaching. Any ideas for a good place to vacay? - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums Europe Family Travel Forum Christmas is fast approaching. Any ideas for a good place to vacay?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
    Anastasia Frolova

If you are thinking where to go for Christmas, then I would choose the UK! Here you will definitely find unusual places where you want to go

• #209885 Reply
      Anastasia Frolova

I think the UK has the most atmospheric Christmas, you need to keep track of useful articles here https://thecitizenseven.com/blog where you can go for the holidays

• #160993 Reply
    John Gentry

This Christmas, I’m planning a trip to the Netherlands. Another fantastic Christmas destination in the world is Amsterdam. In early December, every house dating from the 16th and 17th centuries is adorned with shimmering lights, telling the storey of Santa Claus. Stay here till New Year’s Eve and enjoy champagne and fireworks in Dam Square or the Nieuwmarkt to make your Christmas more unforgettable. Also, don’t forget to join the celebration with the locals.  Explore Picturesque Amsterdam was also recommended by one of my good friend. If you’ve ever visited the Netherlands, please give me some recommendations.

• #140178 Reply
    Irum Sohale

If you are looking for a peaceful Christmas filled with solitude and calmness, I would prefer the Scandinavian countries because natural beauty is at it’s peak in those countries. The population is less, people do celebrate Christmas but the environment around you has strange enchanting calmness which is highly meritorious.
    If you are a party person, travel to London or Paris or Rome. These cities are brightly lit during Christmas, with fire crackers, people out on the streets and everybody dancing and enjoying. People stay awake late at night and enjoy the night in different gatherings.

• #160419 Reply
      Emilanax

Hi I am Planning to celebrate christmas in france can you recommend me best backpacks for travelling because i have my 3 kids and husband and we spent almost 4 weeks there.

• #119243 Reply
    Sandra

Make you travel easier, get access to lounge at cheapest price on Archer airport lounge access.

• #114000 Reply
    Robin Cooper

I like winter in Poland

• #113303 Reply
    Olive Clive

We went to Barcelona for the christmas break and we loved it. It is one of the best destinations to visit for Christmas if you like regional traditions. We saw the Christmas decorations of Plaza de Catalunya and the Christmas tree of Portal del Angel. We went on a tour that we saw here Living Tours and we were able to enjoy the landscapes with tranquility.

• #102800 Reply
    Angie

We were in Tallinn during Christmas holidays. We visited Kadriorg Park in Tallinn, the playground areas are very creative and beautiful. It’s safe, children were running around the place without adults having to worry. They have even a small children’s cafeteria. As our time was limited, we’ve decided to visit some local Christmas Markets, where we enjoyed local food and atmosphere

• #95897 Reply
    George

Hmm, it depends what do u want to do

• #80908 Reply
    Tapsy

If you are planning to spend Christmas in Europe with kids, I would suggest you to go to London, with its Christmas markets and ice-skating rinks it’s amazing to visit with kids. Another destinations I would recommend you for a family travel to Europe at Christmas time is Copenhagen, also full of markets and ice-skating rinks children will love. If you prefer off the beaten path destinations, don’t miss the Alberobello Light Festival, in South of Italy.

• #79817 Reply
    The Traveler

I would suggest banana reef, it’s the best diving site with clear water, colorful reefs and cute small fishes

• #79640 Reply
    ronhoward86

Three months more and it’s Christmas already! It’s expected that malls will be filled with a lot of shoppers and gift items will be in demand! This is the culture of thousands of families but mine is a little laid back. We go on a vacay to a foreign country and spend the rest of Christmas season to that place. Last year, we went to Maldives and now I’m thinking about taking the family to Europe! I heard there’s a lot of good places to visit there! Do you have any suggestions? Your comments are very much appreciated!

Viewing 10 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #79817 in Christmas is fast approaching. Any ideas for a good place to vacay?
Your information:

Cancel