Cross Country Experienced RV Driver Needed - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Cross Country Experienced RV Driver Needed

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Tim Draeger

Did you find a driver for this yet? I need to move my college graduate daughter to SAN right after the new year. We were planning on leaving 1/3/2020. I can fly to BWI easily, and drive all the way there. I have a very clean 35 year driving record with only one accident 0% my fault. I am also a licensed private pilot, so I have a clean and current Aviation Medical (same medical as truck drivers DOT exam). And, I have significant experience driving large profile vehicles over the road and on the farm.

• #115339 Reply
    steven eaton

Experienced Driver with a CDL. I might be interested depending on timing

• #115340 Reply
    steven eaton

CDL driver clean record veteran 512-763-0080

• #114175 Reply
    tumar

Is driving experience important?

• #113976 Reply
    R. Houghton

Hi. I am in need of an experienced RV driver to drive an RV from Odenton, Maryland (nearest airport BWI) to Temecula, California (SAN, LAX). I am flexible on timing, but would like to get it done sometime in November. I need at least a two week buffer, from when we agree on price and terms, before you can start the journey. The earlier, the better, but will go to December, if necessary. Will cover trip expenses (gas, motel, tolls, airfare, Uber) plus a driver fee we agree to. Please let me know if interested at [email protected]. Thank you!

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #115339 in Cross Country Experienced RV Driver Needed
Your information:

Cancel