Do I need PAI when renting a car? - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Do I need PAI when renting a car?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Klais Surik

I can definitely say that insurance is definitely needed now. Because anything can happen, but it’s important to find a good and reliable insurance company that won’t try to cheat you. That’s more important now than ever. I hope I can help if I tell you that you can united healthcare customer service find contacts of one of the good insurance companies, the services of which I myself use. So don’t be lazy and get everything you need for your own safety!

• #97924 Reply
    Bluff City Taxi

PAI is known as the personal accident insurance and it helps to protect drivers and the co-passengers of a hired car during an accident. It covers medical costs, accidental death, and any emergency care. But you must be a USA citizen to avail the benefits of PAI and it is only applicable inside the USA.

• #95862 Reply
    John

How much personal premium do you have? Are you a new driver? If you’re afraid of accidents, I suggest you buy PAI!
    Also, I am copying what I found on a car rental blog: “If you covered with insurance, but you do not want to affect your personal premium. Paying for personal accident insurance will do the trick as it comes prior to your personal insurance.”

• #95674 Reply
    Fannie

I’ll go for a road trip in the US but it’s my first time renting a car, I don’t know what kind of car rental insurance that I need. I have health insurance so do I actually need PAI provided by the car rental company?

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #95862 in Do I need PAI when renting a car?
Your information:

Cancel