Do you need your vehicle relocated? - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Do you need your vehicle relocated?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Dale Padgett

I am available for anyone who needs their car driven to/from most East Coast locations Labor Day weekend. Clean driving record (can provide 10 year MVR). Email [email protected] to inquire.

• #109164 Reply
    Brandon Greer

Hello, I am a married father of four based in Southern California. I have a day job that I work Monday-Friday, and I moonlight as a driver on the weekends for extra income. I am looking for people who need their vehicle moved from CA to AZ, NM, UT, NV, OR, WA, or CO or from any of these states to CA. The perfect trip for me would be to fly out of Orange County, CA on Friday afternoon to your location, drive straight through with minimal stops and return to So Cal preferably before 11pm Sunday night so that I can return to my day job on Monday. The same would hold true if you were going from California to another location. I’d pick up your car on Friday afternoon, drive to the destination, and take a one-way flight home on Sunday or before. My rates are very flexible since I’m only looking to subsidize my income and not looking for a full-time job. If you’d like a free quote, please feel free to contact me at [email protected]. I’d love the opportunity to work with you and within your budget. My driving record is spotless, and I have previous experience driving limousine, so size doesn’t matter much.

Regards,
    Brandon

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #109926 in Do you need your vehicle relocated?
Your information:

Cancel