Does anyone need their car driven from EAST COAST to WEST COAST this Summer? - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Does anyone need their car driven from EAST COAST to WEST COAST this Summer?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    K

Hey there! Im also a dog owner and I’m looking to have my automatic Subaru Forester driven from New England to Oregon by the first week of June ideally. Happy to have your pup in the car! Let me know if you’re interested in talking more!

• #95134 Reply
    K

I have friends in LA so I’m sure we could work out you driving it there and having one of them bring it up to Oregon for me, or something along those lines!

• #93536 Reply
    Mica

Hi there!

I would like to transport my dog from Vermont to Los Angeles this Summer and would love to do it by car. If anyone needs a responsible driver to drive their car from anywhere in New England USA to Los Angeles or the surrounding area I would love be happy to! I could do it at a lower cost in exchange for allowing me to take my very well behaved dog along for the ride!

Happy Travels!

Mica

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #95134 in Does anyone need their car driven from EAST COAST to WEST COAST this Summer?
Your information:

Cancel