Drive from Las Vegas to Austin - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Drive from Las Vegas to Austin

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Zach Green

Liz,

I hope you’ve found someone by now! If not, I will be in Vegas next week and am very interested in helping you. Since I will already be in Vegas, only one flight (Austin to my home in VA) would enter into the expenses for this trip, rather than two flights. If you still need someone and are interested, please email me at [email protected]!

Zach Green

• #174932 Reply
    Zach

Liz,

I would be happy to discuss this with you. Please email me at [email protected] for a reasonable estimate. I am insured with a clean driving record, experience with long drives, and a flexible schedule!

Zach Green

• #174952 Reply
    JD

Hi Liz,

You can email me at my email address below with the information on this drive and I can send you a reasonable quote.

Thank you,

JD

[email protected]

• #175001 Reply
    Zach

Liz,

I am very interested and would love to speak with you about this. I am insured with a clean driving record and experience driving long distances. Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested in considering me as an option. Thanks!

Zach Green

• #175020 Reply
    Mark Dougherty

This is a recent post for someone that needed there car driven from San Bruno to Austin, you just need to reduce time by seven hours and meals and motels by one day.

My name is Mark Dougherty, I am a driver for hire. I charge $10 an hour driving time based on Google maps. As you said it is a 26 hour drive from Bruno to Austin. My driving cost is $260 plus expenses.
    Expenses are:
    Driving $260
    Meals $40=/- per day x4 days=$160+/-
    Motels $100+/- per night x 3=$300+/-
    Fuel unknown cost
    Plane ticket from San Diego to San Francisco based on today’s cost on Southwest for 5/31/2022 $119 flight #2611 departs 8:05 am arrives 9:35 am. This just an example.
    Return plane ticket from Austin to San Diego Southwest flight# 463 $314 departs Austin 5:25 am arriving 7:55 am. Again just an example based on todays purchase.

$60 for my wife to take me to the airport and pick me up on my return.

You pay only what is on the receipts.
    I put all expenses on my credit card with exception of plane tickets, I ask that you put them on your credit card.
    I have references.
    Currently I am booked from June 12th thru June 17th.
    My email [email protected], my cell is 619-993-6577
    This link will take you to a story written about me and other drivers like myself:
    https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/12/retirees-are-driving-for-dollars.html
    Sincerely
    Mark Dougherty

Sincerely
    Mark Dougherty

Total estimated cost minus fuel: $1,213

• #174898 Reply
    Liz Baskin

Need someone to drive 2017 Honda HR-V from LVegas to Austin right away!

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #174952 in Drive from Las Vegas to Austin
Your information:

Cancel