• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Robb

I’m interested my number is 520-499-7051

• #179887 Reply
    JD

Hi Barbara,

Happy to discuss this drive with you. If you could just contact me at my email address below with the beginning and ending zip codes I will get back to you with a very reasonable quote.

JD

[email protected]

• #179579 Reply
    Mark Dougherty

My name is Mark Dougherty and I am a driver for hire. I charge $10 an hour based on Google maps plus expenses. With your two points that you have in your post it’s a 33 hour drive plus expenses. I need your starting and ending point for the exact driving cost. Presently the driving cost is $330 plus expenses.
    Expenses:
    Driving: $330.
    Meals: $40+/- per day x 5 days=$200+/-
    Motels: $100+/- per night x 4=$400+/-
    Fuel unknown cost
    Plane ticket from San Diego (where I live) to location nearest to where I will picking up the car
    Return plane ticket to San Diego
    One checked bag for each flight
    $60 for my wife to drive me to the airport and pick me up on my return
    I put all expenses on my credit card with exception of plane tickets, I ask that you put them on your credit card.
    My cell is 619-993-6577 email [email protected]
    Sincerely
    Mark Dougherty

• #179444 Reply
    Mark Dougherty

Eastern PA to Southern UT is a 33 hour, I need your actual start and ending point. I charge $10 an hour driving time based on Google map. So if it turns out that it is 33 hours between the two point my driving cost is $330.00 plus expenses.
    Expenses:
    Driving: $300.00
    Meals: $40.00+/- per day x 5=$200+/-
    Motels: $100+/- per night 4=$400+/-
    Fuel unknown cost
    Plane ticket from San Diego (where I live) to nearest airport your location where I would pick up the car, plus one checked bag.
    Return plane ticket to San Diego plus one checked bag
    $60.00 for my wife to take me to the airport and pick me up on my return.
    I put all purchases related on my credit card with exception of plane tickets, I ask that you put the on your credit card.
    I have references.
    My cell is 619-993-6577 Email [email protected]
    Sincerely
    Mark Dougherty

• #185187 Reply
      April

Hi Barbara— if you are still looking for someone to drive your son’s car, I’m interested. I am currently in Ohio and need to get out west sometime in the next month or so (I live in Colorado but could drive to Utah). My schedule is somewhat flexible. Please call or text if interested: 303.907.2348.

• #179227 Reply
    Barbara Martin

Are you looking for an economical way to get across the country? I’m looking for someone to drive my son’s car from eastern PA to Southern UT (close to Las Vegas, Zion National Park, and Grand Canyon North Rim). Contact me in you are interested.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #185187 in Drive from PA to UT
Your information:

Cancel