Drive my car from Palo Alto CA to Boulder CO - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Drive my car from Palo Alto CA to Boulder CO

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Terry Holt

Hi Adel,

Did you find a driver yet?

Best,
    Terry

• #154311 Reply
    Terry Holt

Hi,

I hope you are doing well.

I am interested in transporting your vehicle. As the summer approaches, I will have some time to take some transports on so if you or anyone you know needs this type of service, please keep me in mind. I had a business doing this for 4 years but my daughter needed me more so I became a full time baby sitter to my 3 grandsons. If interested, I can provide you a quote.

Keep in touch,

Best,
    Terry Holt

• #154160 Reply
    Michael Ellis

Hello Adel,

I’m a very experienced driver with a pristine driving record. I would be like to discuss your need to have your SUV delivered from Palo Alto CA to Boulder CO. I planned on renting an SUV around then to make that drive. Maybe we can work something out that is beneficial to the both of us. Please contact me at [email protected] to discuss the possibilities.

Thanks.

• #154039 Reply
    Rich Hargrave

Hi. I’m a LA native who’d like to drive your car to Boulder. Please contact me at [email protected] with your details and expectations, and details on the car. Thanks. Rich

• #153955 Reply
    JD

Happy to give you a quote. Just email me at my address below.

Thank you,

JD

[email protected]

• #153930 Reply
    Adel

Hello,
    Looking at options to have our SUV delivered from Palo Alto CA to Boulder CO by June 13th. Please let me know if you are interested. Looking for experienced drivers with excellent driving history.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #154039 in Drive my car from Palo Alto CA to Boulder CO
Your information:

Cancel