DRIVE MY CAR WEST TO EAST! From Jackson Hole , WY, to East Coast - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum DRIVE MY CAR WEST TO EAST! From Jackson Hole , WY, to East Coast

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
    Signe

Hi there,

Not sure if this has been filled, yet, but very willing and able to do this starting the first week of january. Please let me know if you’d like to discuss options!

my email is [email protected] if you’d like to chat.

Best
    Signe

• #158909 Reply
    ben perkus

hello – my daughter might be available to drive your vehicle to the east coast this fall – let me know if you want to discuss further.

• #158774 Reply
    Lucas Isakowitz

Driver found – please close this post.

• #158715 Reply
    April

Hi lucas,
    Just emailed and texted you. Sorry for the delay– just seeing your posts! Still interested if you’re still looking for someone. Many thanks, April

• #158425 Reply
    Bjorn Schult

Hey Lucas, I live in Ohio and can finish the second leg of the trip from Ohio to final destination.

• #158180 Reply
    Lucas Isakowitz

Hey April,

Sorry about all the posts – wasn’t sure if it was sending or not. Hah, guess it did send. Shoot me an email or a call when you can (215 840 3259) and lets see if we can get this to work out!

L

• #158165 Reply
    Lucas Isakowitz

Hi April

Lets talk to see if we can make this happen. My email is [email protected]

• #157894 Reply
    April

Hi Lucas,
    I would drive it as far as Ohio if you’re interested in finding someone for leg #2. I’d do it for just gas and lodging, no additional charge. (Live in Colorado and trying to get to Ohio to visit my folks…have already put the mileage on my car twice in the last year and hoping to avoid doing it again so soon.) Would be interested in leaving in late August/early September. Thanks! April

• #158162 Reply
      Lucas Isakowitz

Hi April,

This could work. Where in Ohio and when is the earliest you can pick up the car?

Please shoot me an email: [email protected]

• #158168 Reply
      Lucas Isakowitz

not sure if these are posting or not! email me: [email protected]

• #157895 Reply
    April

Hi Lucas,
    I’d be interested in driving from Jackson Hole to Ohio, if you’re interested in finding someone to do leg #2. (I live in Colorado and would like to visit my parents in Ohio, but have already put the miles on my car twice in the last year, so looking for another option.) I’d do it for the cost of gas and lodging. Thanks! April

• #157847 Reply
    Ron

Lucas,

My wife and I would love to do this for you for reimbursement of actual cost incurred. That would be gas, tolls, lodging, airfare and shuttle fees to and from airports unless you can supply them.

References are available upon request.

If this sounds doable, please get back to me at my direct email.

Ron
    414-750-4110
    [email protected]

• #157832 Reply
    Lucas Isakowitz

I have a 2014 Subaru Forester that needs to be driven from Jackson Hole Wyoming to East Coast (New York; Philadelphia; New Haven). Will cover expenses (gas and lodging). Anytime from now until October. Please email me if interested

Viewing 10 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #158165 in DRIVE MY CAR WEST TO EAST! From Jackson Hole , WY, to East Coast
Your information:

Cancel