DRIVE NORTH INDIA ! THE BEST WAY TO DISCOVER INDIA ! - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums Asia and Africa Family Travel Forum DRIVE NORTH INDIA ! THE BEST WAY TO DISCOVER INDIA !

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Janice Cohen

We traveled a week in India during which we used the services of Amit (Drive North india), from the moment we landed until our return. Amit was kind, attentive and patient and available for any question. The one who accompanied us all week was Vinod, an excellent driver who took good care of us, was very attentive to our wishes and provided the highest level of service, but more importantly – a charming person, a pleasant conversationalist with a lot of life wisdom. We felt in safe hands.
    Amit arranged for us excellent and knowledgeable guides Raj and Akash in Jaipur and Agra.
    In short – highly recommended!

• #148483 Reply
    jennifer colucci

Drive North India is a true gem to the world of Tourism. Amit is a man of integrity. Kind, compassionate and fun, Amit will take care of you like you are a part of his family. I have had the pleasure of touring northern India with Amit on my first trip and fell in love with the country, the culture and of course the food. The experience Drive North India provides is unique in that not only do you visit well known places, but are surprised with off the beaten path experiences always making the journey that much more exciting.

I am an International Yoga Retreat Leader and have toured with clients all over the world. I trust Amit with my life and decided to work with him on one of my Yoga/Adventure retreats. We hiked the Himalayas and rafted the Ganga. Once again, Amit went above and beyond to make sure our guests had the best experience of their lives.

I dream of going back to India and just know when I do, Amit will be there right by my side to pick up where we left off for yet another incredible adventure with Drive North India. Until then. Namaste?

• #148041 Reply
    joanna

We had great time last time and great time this trip also , every-time is like a new journey
    new experience , new formidable places !

Amit English is perfect, he is protecting his client from scammers and messed-up area.
    He is advising for every good restaurant ,club , and facilities in the area!
    He is an expert driver, and what a funny & gracious guy!

You wont be sorry trust me!
    family couples teens solo! he is coordinate him self to the situation .
    believe me !

• #147858 Reply
    pooja

Photos do not do India justice for how absolutely beautiful and unique this country is. I traveled in a small group for 2 weeks in northern India. Amit and his crew were excellent! Amit is a skillful driver, which is a great compliment because the roads in India look difficult to navigate through the chaos. I loved it! Also, he is very funny and I learned quite a bit about India’s culture and the Hindu religion from him. I also want to give a shout out to Anoop! Anoop is a walking encyclopedia. Any question I asked about India that man had the answers. It was impressive.

Drive North India is a very safe way to travel through India. We saw the Taj Mahal, The Golden Temple, Dalai Lama Temple, Ghandi’s ashes, the Masrur Temples, Bhagsunath waterfall, hiked the foothills of the Himalayas, went rafting on the Ganges River, met with a Guru in the remote hills, and so much more! Not to mention the most delicious vegetarian dishes I have ever eaten. Amit and his crew brought us to clean, safe, and very yummy restaurants. I had no stomach issues. Except for eating too much garlic naan ?

My trip to India was magical. We saw and did a lot of site seeing and activates in a short time. India is intense. There are a lot of people, poverty, cows, religion, spirituality, magic. I would love to return and continue to learn about the people, their culture, and their landscape. Traveling with Drive North India made it possible for me to make the most of my time. I would love to visit again!
    Contact details
    Drive north India tours
    http://www.drivenorthindia.com
    [email protected]
    Whatsapp +919717740194

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #148483 in DRIVE NORTH INDIA ! THE BEST WAY TO DISCOVER INDIA !
Your information:

Cancel