DRIVE SUV FROM RAYMOND, MAINE TO NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum DRIVE SUV FROM RAYMOND, MAINE TO NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Barb

Dan,

I have free time and never been to New Orleans and would love to get your car there for your. All I would ask is for you to reimburse me for the normal expenses you would have if you drove it yourself (gas, tolls, hotel) plus additional cost of airfare for me.

I have no real reason to make the trip except for free time and chance t0 see the area. All it will cost you extra is my airfare expense. Do not need to make trip but if can help you out then I am game to go.

If interested, I can check on some air costs.

Reply to– [email protected]

• #149312 Reply
    Dan Gordon

Trip Start Date: January 25, 2021 +- several days. ( There is some flexibility)

2013 GMC Terrain (SUV Crossover) – leather seats, fully loaded.

Looking for a responsible person(s) to drive my GMC Terrain from Raymond, Maine to New Orleans, Louisiana. If you want to spend +- 1 week turning this into your own adventure, that works. The trip only takes 2 days and I’m offering extra time to turn this into your own adventure along the way.

Please note the cost of fuel for the drive is estimated at $150. Please only respond if this works and you are willing to pay 100% of the costs for your drive, including fuel.

I will not entertain requests that include compensation, return airfare, hotels, fuel, tolls, food, etc.

207-232-9432
    Please call between 9 am and 6 pm Central time.
    [email protected]

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #149330 in DRIVE SUV FROM RAYMOND, MAINE TO NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA
Your information:

Cancel