Driver available from Phoenix - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Driver available from Phoenix

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Jason

I would love to make the drive since this route is really scenic – I did this last year but from LA via the coast. I seriously don’t know the answer of how much to charge. How about you just pay for gas and one return ticket (there will be two people, but I don’t think it’s fair to charge you for two) from Seattle to PHX? So for gas, it’s about 1529 miles PHX to Blaine, assume your car gets 25 MPG, it’s 61G; assuming gas price at $4 on average, it’s $250. SEA to PHX flight is $99 right now, so you pay $350 and we get your car there, in 4-5 days?

When do you want to get this done? We both have full coverage on our own cars (car insurance in PHX is cheap). I think if your car has full coverage, then we are covered, right?

– I’m responding here to hope someone else who might be more experienced in this can chip in…

• #96129 Reply
    Bill

Hello Drivers,
    I’m up in Blaine, Wash. NW Washington State on the US/Canada border,
    What would you charge to drive from Phoenix to Blaine, Wash?
    Do I get trip insurance or do you?
    Thank you,
    Bill

• #96512 Reply
      Jason

My email: rjxc AT hotmail com

• #96004 Reply
    Jason

My husband and I can drive your car from Phoenix to almost anywhere in the US. Both of us are very reliable drivers, and semi retired so we have the time and energy to hit the road. western states are preferred. Driving through the midwest to the east coast just appears to be too boring

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #96507 in Driver available from Phoenix
Your information:

Cancel