Driver from Maine to Florida, April - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Driver from Maine to Florida, April

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Mark Cerasuolo

I live in the Boston area. There would be no extra fees on top of the driving fee.
    I drive a CDL vehicle for a living.
    My personality is effervescent so you will not feel at all uncomfortable on the journey 🙂

Mark

PS ..I’ve included my personal facebook page because operating someones automobile is as personal as taking care of their pets 🙂

• #81632 Reply
    John H McKinney

Hi Marilyn, I am interested in seeing if I could help you. I am retired and have a great driving record. I currently live in the Portland Oregon area and have a great deal of travel experience. I am originally from Florida and have experience driving in all types of weather. I am a retired hospital chaplain and that should say a great deal about my character. However, I realize we live in a crazy world, so I am willing to communicate via email, phone call, text by cell phone, etc. My son is in the Navy and I have spent $170,000 from my IRA to help him with court costs for child custody, and it is not over yet! I do not wish to see him lose this custody battle, because it would mean his children have no biological father or paternal grandparents involved in their lives; and that would kill my wife. So, I am looking to make some cash to help my son. if you wish to email me, I’d be glad to provide my phone, and you may either call or text. Incidentally, I have no interest in discussing anything except what others wish to discuss, as I learned as a chaplain to be open, neutral, and curious–that way, I converse with others about what interests them and not about any personal agenda of my own. Since I live on the west coast, I would need to figure just hos to get where you live. By the way, Lily Bay State Park is one of the most beautiful places I have ever visited! We can discuss the details at your convenience. Feel free to email me or call. John (cell phone: 503-784-5050)

• #81337 Reply
    Marilyn

I’m looking for a driver …for me and my car so I don’t have to rent one for the month. Let’s see what we can work out. Would need references. Thanks!

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #81632 in Driver from Maine to Florida, April
Your information:

Cancel