Driver from Scranton. PA to Lortan, VA (auto train drop) - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Driver from Scranton. PA to Lortan, VA (auto train drop)

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Robert Unis

I use to live around Scranton. I charge a flat milage rate. Gainesville FL is no problem. Email me at [email protected] or text/call me (615)295-1008

• #100410 Reply
    luke

I could definitely assist with this transportation need.Please call 3172287808 or or visit youflywedrive.net for more info.Luke.

• #100424 Reply
    Lacario Sellers

Hello Andrea,

Hope all is I would love to make this drive from Scranton to Lorton for you at a very reasonable cost compared to the average. Please text or call me at 704-984-8497 to discuss the details. I am available to deliver the car either the first or second week of July please contact me to let me know which works best for you! Thanks look forward to hearing from you

Lacario

• #100293 Reply
    Andrea Schwartz

Looking for someone to drive students packed car to auto train. I would also consider having it driven to Gainesville, Fl. Looking for first or second week July.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #100410 in Driver from Scranton. PA to Lortan, VA (auto train drop)
Your information:

Cancel