Driver: Las Vegas to ANYWHERE in Lower 48 - Available Starting June 14-16 - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Driver: Las Vegas to ANYWHERE in Lower 48 – Available Starting June 14-16

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Zach Green

UPDATE:

I have secured an opportunity that will be taking me away from Las Vegas the day after I arrive. Because of that, this post is no longer applicable to my situation next week. With that said, if you have an interest in considering me to drive your vehicle from anywhere in the Lower 48 to anywhere else in the Lower 48 in the future, please contact me at [email protected]! Thanks!

Zach Green

• #176560 Reply
    Zach Green

Hello, everyone!

I am a middle school social studies teacher with a summertime driving side hustle. Although I am generally willing to drive from and to anywhere in the Lower 48, I will be in Las Vegas next week and would be interested in assisting you with a drive that begins in the Las Vegas area on June 14 or 15 (and potentially starting on June 16, depending on the length of the trip).

I have a clean driving record, insurance, and experience with long drives. I would love to assist you. If you are interested, please email me at [email protected] with details and I will provide you an estimate. Thanks!

Zach Green

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #176853 in Driver: Las Vegas to ANYWHERE in Lower 48 – Available Starting June 14-16
Your information:

Cancel