Driver need Florida to Arizona- early June - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Driver need Florida to Arizona- early June

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Andres Cruz

Hi Elizabeth. Not sure if you’re still needing this done but I live in Deltona which is 30 minutes outside Daytona. I can drive the van to Tucson. Available immediately.

• #99402 Reply
    Karina Beckwith

Hi Elizabeth. This is the exact type of reliable service youflywedrive.net provides. You should inquire through their website. Their drivers are professional, friendly, reliable, background checked, and very affordable!

• #99251 Reply
    Terry Holt

Hi,

My name is Terry. I just recently closed down my Auto Transport business after 4 years to spend more time with my grandsons but I am doing freelance trips at reduced prices. I am very experienced. I have done east coast to west coast, North to South ( Snowbirds ), College Students and job relocations. I love doing this and love meeting new people. Please contact me if I can help you in anyway! I am based in Frankfort, Illinois.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Best,
    Terry

• #96916 Reply
    Mary

I live in Phoenix and would be willing to fly to FL to drive your vehicle back. I have 3 yrs rideshare driving experience, also have made numerous cross country trips over the years.

• #96656 Reply
    Jason

I’m based in Phoenix, can fly over to FL to drive the car back for you! rjxc AT hotmail com jason

• #96553 Reply
    Elizabeth MacColl

Hi there, we were going to drive it ourselves but last minute we are hoping to find someone to drive our Ford Mini Transit van from Daytona Beach to Tucson. Early June. Reliable driver with references.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #99251 in Driver need Florida to Arizona- early June
Your information:

Cancel