Driver needed for NJ to CO in July. - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Driver needed for NJ to CO in July.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Terry Holt

Hi,

My name is Terry. I just recently closed down my Auto Transport business after 4 years to spend more time with my grandsons but I am doing freelance trips at reduced prices. I am very experienced. I have done east coast to west coast, North to South ( Snowbirds ), College Students and job relocations. I love doing this and love meeting new people. Please contact me if I can help you in anyway! I am based in Frankfort, Illinois.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Best,
    Terry

• #100519 Reply
    Lacario Sellers

Hello Nick

Hope all is well, I would love to make this drive from NJ to CO for you at a very reasonable cost compared to the average. Please text or call me at 704-984-8497 to discuss the details. I am available to deliver the car before the 17th of July and deliver it back the 21st if details are worked out at least 2 weeks ahead of the drive please contact me to let me know what works best for you! Thanks look forward to hearing from you

Lacario
    lacariosellers[at]gmail[dot]com

• #96521 Reply
    Nick Pino

I need a driver to take my Tacoma from NJ to CO by July 17th and drive back to NJ on the 21st.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #100519 in Driver needed for NJ to CO in July.
Your information:

Cancel