Driver Wanted Charleston, WV to Alburquerque or nearby - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Driver Wanted Charleston, WV to Alburquerque or nearby

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Trevor holtz

Hello!
    I’ve done this trip many times (including in an rv) and have a perfect driving record. I’m happy to discuss doing this trip if you still need someone. Text me at +17154963046

• #205350 Reply
    JD

Hi Heather,

Happy to discuss this drive for you. Please contact me at me email address below.

JD

[email protected]

• #204936 Reply
    Heather Law

Hello,

I’m hoping to have my car and possibly RV, picked up in Charleston, WV and delivered to Alburquerque, NM or thereabouts. Site seeing is not a dealbreaker. I have a 2015 Toyota Highlander Hybrid that is currently storing my personal items (somewhat bulky, so limited room for luggage maybe a couple of medium sized suitcases or can be stored in the RV if that is delivered as well) that need to be delivered. I rent the RV so it’s clean and available for use on the trip if preferred. It’s a Lance 1575 3000lbs and fully equipped). My timeframe is in the next two weeks (first or second week of November). My Toyota is currently being stored at an auto center and the RV is being stored at a nearby RV park. Please reply here or email me at heather.law at outlook for more information.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #213102 in Driver Wanted Charleston, WV to Alburquerque or nearby
Your information:

Cancel