East to West Coast Mid June 2019 - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum East to West Coast Mid June 2019

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Terry Holt

Hi,

My name is Terry. I just recently closed down my Auto Transport business after 4 years to spend more time with my grandsons but I am doing freelance trips at reduced prices. I am very experienced. I have done east coast to west coast, North to South ( Snowbirds ), College Students and job relocations. I love doing this and love meeting new people. Please contact me if I can help you in anyway! I am based in Frankfort, Illinois.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Best,
    Terry

• #81279 Reply
    Alexandra Reeder

Hello! We are moving from Charlotte, NC to Seattle, WA and have a 2015 Toyota Prius that needs to be driven. Would this be something that you would be interested in? Thanks!

• #98415 Reply
      Erin

I could drive your vehicle around the 20th. Let me know if you haven’t found someone.

Best,

Erin

• #96544 Reply
      TD

Hello –

Did you find someone to transport your vehicle from NC to Seattle?

I am interested. I could leave as soon as June 10th. Is there a specific date you are looking to have the car to Seattle by?

• #81056 Reply
    Greg Handakas

My son and I are planning a cross country trip in June. We would love to find someone needing to transport their vehicle to the west coast. All I ask is that you pay for gas, and any repairs, if needed. We will drive for free. Driving records can be provided if necessary. Thanks!

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #81279 in East to West Coast Mid June 2019
Your information:

Cancel