Finding a wellness retreat tour in Vietnam - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums Asia and Africa Family Travel Forum Finding a wellness retreat tour in Vietnam

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Mrunal Metha

Vietnam is a beautiful country with a rich culture and history, and it is also a popular destination for wellness and yoga retreats. There are many wellness retreat centers and tour operators that offer various types of retreats, such as yoga retreats, meditation retreats, spiritual retreats, and fitness retreats. Some popular wellness retreat centers in Vietnam include:

The Sanctuary Vietnam: Offers yoga and meditation retreats in a peaceful and secluded setting on the island of Phu Quoc.

Ananda Wellness Retreat: Offers yoga, meditation and Ayurvedic retreats in the stunning mountains of Tam Dao National Park

The Nam Hai: Offers yoga and fitness retreats in a luxury resort setting on the beaches of Hoi An.

The Yoga Room: Offers yoga and wellness retreats in Hoi An, Vietnam

Vietnam Yoga Retreats: Offers yoga, meditation and wellness retreats in various locations throughout Vietnam.

Sat Yoga: Offers yoga and meditation retreats in a peaceful and secluded setting on the island of Phu Quoc.

You can research more about these retreat centers online, read reviews from previous attendees, and contact them directly to learn more about their offerings and to book a retreat. Also, you can contact travel agencies specialized in wellness retreats for more options and for a tailored vacation.

• #166680 Reply
    Victornguyen

Hi guys, I’m looking for a tour package to Vietnam this July. I’m particularly interested in Metta Voyage because of its culinary tour in Hoi An & detox tour but have found little review about the company (you can see here: https://mettavoyage.com/ ).

Have anyone traveled with Metta before? How is their package, especially the Hoi An tour? Thanks

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #221912 in Finding a wellness retreat tour in Vietnam
Your information:

Cancel