I can drive from Louisiana or surrounding southern area to Wyoming or CO area! - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum I can drive from Louisiana or surrounding southern area to Wyoming or CO area!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Robert Karvelsson

Hi Shelby B,

I just found this forum today because we were looking into ways to get our suburban from Houston, TX to Whitefish, Montana. Would you want to do the drive? We are needing it ideally by December 16th, because we are hoping to have it there when we fly in week after next! I looked it up and Whitefish is about 7-8 hours additional drive, but we would then fly you back to Jackson Hole. Let me know if you are interested! Here is my cell 832-257-7413. Robert

• #147465 Reply
    Shelby B

Hello! My name is Shelby and I’d love to help you get your car where it needs to go! I’m a flight attendant, currently off duty due to covid, and spent most of 2020 getting my pilots licenses & ratings. I am now taking a break from aviation to work at a ski resort in WY for the winter season and I would love to drive there so I thought I’d take a shot with this! I am an excellent and safe driver with a clean driving record.

Hoping to leave from Louisiana, but would be open to traveling nearby if needed. My final destination is Jackson, WY but also open to dropping vehicle off in surrounding areas if needed.

I’d like to leave around Nov. 16/17/18.

If this sounds like something you’re interested in please reach out! Thanks!

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #148207 in I can drive from Louisiana or surrounding southern area to Wyoming or CO area!
Your information:

Cancel