In need of cross country driver for truck (and me!) - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum In need of cross country driver for truck (and me!)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Furman

Hello Jennifer,

I’m a retiree available to drive across country anytime. I live in NE Florida (Amelia Island) so there would be little to no expense getting started. I’ve driven hundreds of thousands of miles in my career as a regional manager without mishap. I’m happy to be vetted, provide references, and communicate any way you’d like. I look forward to exploring this further. Thanks!

• #81629 Reply
    John H McKinney

Hi Jennifer, I am retired and possibly interested. I currently live in the Portland Oregon area and have a great deal of travel experience. Plus, I know the state of Oregon really well, having lived and traveled throughout this beautiful state for 25 years. I was born and raised in Gainesville, Florida, so I know NW Florida well. I am a retired hospital chaplain and that should say a great deal about my character. However, I realize we live in a crazy world, so I am willing to communicate via email, phone call, text by cell phone, etc. My son is in the Navy and I have spent $170,000 from my IRA to help him with court costs for child custody, and it is not over. I do not wish to see him lose this custody battle, because it would mean his children have no biological father or paternal grandparents involved in their lives. So, I am looking to make some cash to help my son. if you wish to email me, I’d be glad to provide my phone, and you may either call or text. Incidentally, I am fine with pets. No interest in discussing religion, etc., as I learned as a chaplain to be open, neutral, and curious–that way, I converse with others about what interests them and not about a personal agenda. John

• #81532 Reply
    Mike

Hi, I need my car driven from Portland back to Chicago, might make sense to tack on to this trip. It is a manual (’12 Fiat Pop with 75k miles). Dates are flexible.

• #81526 Reply
    Alex Stephens

I am looking to drive across the country in May so I fully understand if that is too far away for you. But if not feel free to let me know and we can discuss further ? would happily split gas as I am just waiting to see more then Florida.

Alex

• #81339 Reply
    Sarah

Hi Jennifer,
    I may be interested in helping you out, my schedule is quite flexible. Shoot me an email and we can see what we can set up!
    Thanks!
    [email protected]

• #81191 Reply
    Jennifer

Hi! Due to narcolepsy, I am unable to drive. I’m moving from NW Florida to the coast of Oregon. I need someone to drive me, 3 cats, and my stuff. I’d prefer someone with ties to a company, but if you can be vetted (no arrests, no drugs, and good driving record) then you will be considered. I need to get there as soon as possible, but dates are a little flexible. Please respond here.

And any advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks!!

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #81526 in In need of cross country driver for truck (and me!)
Your information:

Cancel