Kandy the UNESCO Heritage City - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums Asia and Africa Family Travel Forum Kandy the UNESCO Heritage City

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Johanna james

I have been in Sri Lanka and had a great experience. Travelled around the beautiful island for 2 weeks. Beautiful beaches and plenty of activities around the country. Stayed in couple of hotels from http://www.kkcollection.com

• #122910 Reply
    julia maththew

i have been in srilanka for last two months.so amazing..i will share my experiences here

• #121836 Reply
    zhml

If you ever had a chance to visit Sri Lanka, Kandy is the town that one should visit. especially, because of the Temple of the Tooth Relic of Gautama Buddha. If you are familiar with Buddhism, you definitely know about this place.
    Yes, of course, it is a marvellous place which built-in colonial era (Kandyan Kingdom) with beautiful wall paintings conventional to the Kandyan era.
    And the Kandy lake located in a side makes a wonderful view.
    However, the chilling climate should mention as it feels you a romantic feeling when walking through the town.
    The buildings also built according to the old Kandyan architecture and it looks exactly an old Ceylon town.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #122910 in Kandy the UNESCO Heritage City
Your information:

Cancel