Looking for Professional Driver - Florida to New York Drive - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Looking for Professional Driver – Florida to New York Drive

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    luke

Good morning.Our company can assist if you still need a driver.Special flat rate from Florida to NY 650 Dollars all inclusive of fuel and expenses.Please check us out or call 3172287808.Thanks Luke.

• #96580 Reply
    Sonia

Hi looking to hire a professional driver to pick up 2016 Prius C from Washington DC and deliver to Omaha, NE (needs to be delivered by June 17 at the latest). Trunk will have some contents packed. Looking to get flat rate but will pay for lodging/meals/gas/tolls as part of rate. Please contact me w references / insurance and let me know.

• #96335 Reply
    ron Fiorello

I am interested, please let me know if you are still looking for a driver

Ron

• #95452 Reply
    Fran

Hi looking to hire a professional driver to pick up from 33556 on or about June 10 (FL_ and deliver car (Mercedes sedan) to 10707 (NY). Trunk and some of back seat will have contents packed. Looking to get flat rate but will pay for lodging/meals/gas as part of rate. Car has all passes for tolls already. If interested w references / insurance let me know.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #96335 in Looking for Professional Driver – Florida to New York Drive
Your information:

Cancel