Looking for recommendations - My Family Travels
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    More Sailing

I think Hilton Puerto Vallarta would be the best.

• #152547 Reply
    Joe Anderson

I’ll recommend Puerto de Luna Hotel. The accommodation is suitable for a big groups or families. 🙂

• #108604 Reply
    Bessie Hathaway

Westin Resort is a good place you should try it.

• #95963 Reply
    George

Puerto de Luna Hotel is good place to stay

• #82357 Reply
    Ron Boorman

Hello William, congratulations on getting married. And with such a big family, too. You must be very excited. I can see that from the Midwest, it’s cheaper to fly to some Caribbean islands than other ones, so I’ll comment on those.

From what I can find, your family could fly cheaply to:
    Grand Cayman (beautiful and expensive island, no all-inclusives but very nice condos on Grace Bay and it’s very safe),

Punta Cana (beautiful beaches in Dominican Republic, wonderful Club Med resort there and I was at a wedding at their Cancun resort where they did a great job… also lots of other great value all-inclusives)

St. Thomas (the USVI are part of the US, so you don’t need a passport which could save some money. Not my favorite island because it’s such a busy cruise port. However, the Buccaneer on sister island St. Croix is terrific, very romantic and traditional with great kids programs.)

Nassau (lots going on there and the Baha Mar hotel development just opened, so there are lots of good deals there now. Nassau has beautiful weather, great food and the nicest people. Very safe.)

Montego Bay (Our cousins got married at Beaches in Negril which was nice, it’s a small resort on a very nice beach. Jamaica has lots of family all-inclusive resorts at all prices. Maybe not as safe as some islands but tourists usually don’t have issues there.)

San Juan (Puerto Rico does not require a US passport either, and there are lots of values here while they recover from last year’s hurricanes. Not so many all-inclusives but many smaller and elegant hotels.)

In general, the Karisma all-inclusives in the Riviera Maya region do a great job with weddings, can’t go wrong at any of them.

• #82250 Reply
    Benjamin Williams

Hello, William, I recommend to you the following hotels:
    Puerto de Luna Hotel
    Sunscape Puerto Vallarta
    Rio Malecon Puerto Vallarta
    Club Regina Puerto Vallarta
    Hilton Puerto Vallarta
    Westin Resort
    Porto Allegro Puerto Vallarta
    All of them are family friendly hotels, I recommend to you to look for a Puerto Vallarta Airport Car Rental with City Car Rental they have a variety of large vehicles for excelent for families.
    Also, You can Visit Trip Advisor to get more Info about the best Family Hotels in Mexico

• #82193 Reply
    William J Runge

Good evening;

My fiance and I are getting married in towards the end of August. Between us, we have seven kids ranging in age from 19 to 12. We are looking for a family friendly all inclusive resort that does weddings. Safety is also a top priority. I should also mention that we would be traveling from the U.S. and more than likely the Chicago International Airport. We would greatly appreciate hearing any feedback or any first hand experiences perhaps involving your wedding.

Thank you much!

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #82357 in Looking for recommendations
Your information:

Cancel