Looking for someone to drive an infinity from CA to Indianapolis - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Looking for someone to drive an infinity from CA to Indianapolis

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    luke

Hi.We can help.1200 total includes all gas driver incidentals etc.Youflywedrive.net.

• #99253 Reply
    Terry Holt

Hi,

My name is Terry. I just recently closed down my Auto Transport business after 4 years to spend more time with my grandsons but I am doing freelance trips at reduced prices. I am very experienced. I have done east coast to west coast, North to South ( Snowbirds ), College Students and job relocations. I love doing this and love meeting new people. Please contact me if I can help you in anyway! I am based in Frankfort, Illinois.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Best,
    Terry

• #93703 Reply
    William Hoffman

Hello: I am available to drive your vehicle if you are still looking for someone.

Please call or email me if still looking for a driver.

Bill Hoffman
    401-639-1164

• #88355 Reply
    Partha

We have a car listed by owner in efravel website that needs to be driven from LA area to Indianapolis. Please visit the site and bid on it.
    Thanks and Good luck!

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #99562 in Looking for someone to drive an infinity from CA to Indianapolis
Your information:

Cancel