Looking for someone to drive car from SF Bay Area to Austin, TX - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Looking for someone to drive car from SF Bay Area to Austin, TX

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Zach

Hello, April!

I would love to speak with you about this opportunity and give you an estimate, if you’d like! My email is [email protected].

Zach

• #174864 Reply
    JD

Hi April,

Happy to discuss this drive. Please email me at the email address below.

Thank you,

JD

[email protected]

• #174801 Reply
    Mark Dougherty

Hi April.
    My name is Mark Dougherty, I am a driver for hire. I charge $10 an hour driving time based on Google maps. As you said it is a 26 hour drive from Bruno to Austin. My driving cost is $260 plus expenses.
    Expenses are:
    Driving $260
    Meals $40=/- per day x4 days=$160+/-
    Motels $100+/- per night x 3=$300+/-
    Fuel unknown cost
    Plane ticket from San Diego to San Francisco based on today’s cost on Southwest for 5/31/2022 $119 flight #2611 departs 8:05 am arrives 9:35 am. This just an example.
    Return plane ticket from Austin to San Diego Southwest flight# 463 $314 departs Austin 5:25 am arriving 7:55 am. Again just an example based on todays purchase.

$60 for my wife to take me to the airport and pick me up on my return.

You pay only what is on the receipts.
    I put all expenses on my credit card with exception of plane tickets, I ask that you put them on your credit card.
    I have references.
    Currently I am booked from June 12th thru June 17th.
    My email [email protected], my cell is 619-993-6577
    This link will take you to a story written about me and other drivers like myself:
    https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/12/retirees-are-driving-for-dollars.html

Sincerely
    Mark Dougherty

Total estimated cost minus fuel: $1,213

• #174756 Reply
    April

Need driver for 26 hour drive from San Bruno, CA to Austin,TX.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #174820 in Looking for someone to drive car from SF Bay Area to Austin, TX
Your information:

Cancel