Looking for someone to drive our car from northern California to Florida - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Looking for someone to drive our car from northern California to Florida

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Angela Drake

It may be too late at this point, but I’m looking to make that drive later this month if you still need your vehicle transported. I have a valid license and have driven cross country before. Please, let me know if we can work something out.

• #163949 Reply
    Jon McIntyre

My wife and I are moving cross country. We previously moved cross country and found someone to drive one of our cars from North Carolina to California. It worked out great. We are looking for someone that would like to drive our car from the bay area in California to Florida near the end of January. The car is a 2011 Mazda 6. The car is in excellent condition. It’s got good tires, good brakes, good headlights, and good wipers and it is fully insured. Let me know if you’re interested. Thanks! Jon 828-450-3101

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #166839 in Looking for someone to drive our car from northern California to Florida
Your information:

Cancel